“Awesome Hotel - The Staff even better!”

Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Ogden
Phoenix, Arizona
“Awesome Hotel - The Staff even better!”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

I travel every week and when you come across an exceptional place to stay it makes your day so much better ! The hotel is absolutely beautiful inside from the lobby to bar to the rooms. Impeccably clean, but that is nothing compared to how friendly and welcoming the staff is! From the moment I checked in I was greeted with smiles and genuine hospitality! Dinner was very good and freshly made, but again the waitress was so friendly and welcoming, felt like I was sitting down at the family table! I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Todd L, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this review, 18 December 2012
Dear Scuba600,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Hilton Garden Inn. We were truly delighted that you enjoyed our accommodations, lounge and our restaurant.

We were especially proud that you recognized the level of service our staff provides. As one of our goals, we couldn’t be more pleased that we have achieved this with you.

Thanks again for recommending us so highly; we are honored to have earned your trust. We will look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn in the near future

Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Blaine, Washington
Reviewed 16 November 2012

My husband and I were delighted with this 5-month old hotel in the middle of Ogden and would highly recommend taking the 2 mile detour from the freeway, rather than the same-old Holiday Inn Express et al.

Staff were all most welcoming and rooms were warm and inviting. Beds a delight. Even the corridors were brightly lit and had cheerful carpet on the floor.

The shining jewel was their restaurant. It was cold outdoors and we decided to be wimps and stay in to eat. What a treat we had in store! Wonderful food with really outstanding presentation.

Can't recommend this hotel highly enough.

Room Tip: we always ask for s top floor room, but there was no noise from above, below or anywhere!
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Torquay102010
Todd L, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this review, 22 November 2012
Dear Torquay,

We were delighted that you recognized the quality of our rooms and beds but we were especially grateful for the comments regarding our “shining jewel” the Garden Grille and Lounge.

Thanks again for recommending us so highly and for the thoughtful feedback. It is invaluable toward our continued success in improving the Hilton Garden Inn experience. We will look forward to welcoming you back.

Ogden, Utah
Reviewed 12 November 2012

My husband and I stayed for our birthday's! The hotel was extremely clean! Customer service was the best I have experienced for quite a while at any hotel. And, the food - Oh the food! It was SO good! Truly a 'Gourmet' treat! We will be staying here again for sure, and I have already recommended this hotel to many others! This is truly a gem of a hotel! Great experience.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Todd L, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this review, 14 November 2012
Dear Susan C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Hilton Garden Inn. We were humbled by your kind remarks.

We are especially proud that you enjoyed our accommodations, service and amenities.

Thank you for recommending us so highly. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Cloquet, Minnesota
Reviewed 9 November 2012

My trip to Ogden, Utah was my first. I travel a lot for work so I stay at a lot of hotels. I can tell you that this might be one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. I highly recommend this hotel if you are traveling to this location. The service was just outstanding! Better yet was the restaurant. I don't think enough people know about how great the food is. The chef who was there was a creative genius. I would urge people in this area to eat here even if they are staying at another location. The lobby was open. The fitness center was wonderful. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were clean and lovely. The manager of the hotel was really fantastic. The front desk and wait staff really seemed to understand customer service. All around this was a great stay. This is a well run operation.

Room Tip: Take advantage of the great chef. Eat at the hotel restaurant.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank SuperiorTraveler
Dear Superior Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. We were honored you choose the Hilton Garden Inn while in Ogden.

We were delighted by your generous compliments on our restaurant and Chef. Josh Overturf our Executive Chef was instrumental in the phenomenal culinary creations that make up the Garden Grille and Lounge menu.

Thank you again for such high praise. We will look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn.

San Jose, California
Reviewed 9 November 2012

I was on a business project in Ogden for 4 months and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn as often as I could. I could not have asked for a better experience. The hotel manager and assistant manager consistently went above and beyond to ensure I felt like I was at home. They remembered my birthday, my last week and were even willing to order different ingredients for to fit my diet. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. I was always welcomed with smiling faces. As much as I am excited to not be travelling for the next while, I will miss my new friends at the Hilton Garden Inn in Ogden. The fact that it is a new hotel, is clean and has good, new workout equipment did not hurt either.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank scbd27
Dear scbd27,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughtful feedback of the Hilton Garden Inn.

I am delighted to learn that we have gained your trust and humbled by such heartfelt remarks. I am especially pleased to learn that we have left such a favorable impression during the last 4 months.

We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope to see you back at the Hilton Garden Inn in the near future.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 3 November 2012

This was my first trip to Utah, I was out here on business from the East Coast. during Hurricane Sandy Last Week The accommodations are outstanding, clean rooms, good food!! It felt like I was on Vacation. The entire staff, Front desk, Housekeeping, & the wait staff for breakfast were wonderful. Special Kudos to Sal at the front desk, she made sure my wool coat was ready for the Utah night. There are quite a few hotels in the immediate vicinity, they are beat hands down by this one! When I come back, & I will be back me & my family will be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn!!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Christopher B
Todd L, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this review, 7 November 2012
Dear Christopher B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience of the Hilton Garden Inn. We are humbled by your comments and pleased that we were able to make your business trip feel like a vacation.

We especially want to thank you for recognizing the quality of our accommodations and the level of service we strive to provide.

We thank you again for such kind remarks and will look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 1 November 2012

My stay here was amazing from check in to check out ..... Excellent customer service, nice and clean rooms. Front desk service great and the food was good also. Big thanks Saleha Ahmed she deserves a trophy great help great service!

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank areasno04
Todd L, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this review, 5 November 2012
Dear areasno04,

We are thrilled to have made such a positive impression and pleased that you have recommended us so highly.

We were especially proud that Sal contributed to your positive experience, I will pass along the praise to Sal. I’m guessing Sal won’t let me forget about this trophy comment for the next few months.

Thank you again for your kind remarks and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.