All reviewsgreat locationmovie theaterfront deskindoor skydivingwithin walking distancevery nice hotelcovered parkingbusiness tripgreat place to stayhotel is locatedroom keybreakfast buffetexcellent stayclean roomsfitness centerwould stay here againstaff was friendly
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My family & I had a great stay at this hotel. The room was very clean, large, and had a modern decor. My kids enjoyed the pool and I thought the fitness room was great...they had dumbbells, a weight bench, a pulley weight machine, excercise balls & mats, treadmills, elipticals, and a bicycle. The hotel is in a nice area and across the street from several restaurants. If we are ever in the Ogden area again, we will defintely choose this Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ckedgar
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Top quality I have grown to expect from Hilton Garden Inn. New hotel that was in excellent shape in an excellent location - everything you need is very close. Check in and check out were quick and pleasant.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jkren
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We loved our stay at this hotel from the moment we entered the attractive lobby. The breakfast was delightful, the rooms clean and comfortable and quiet, and the pool and jacuzzi very nice. The staff was very professional and friendly. We will definitely consider staying here again! (There are lots of great restaurants nearby, too.)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 336galel
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The room was lovely! The bathroom was very clean and modern. And the breakfast was very good. I have stayed at another Hilton Garden Inn and had a similar experience. I will look for more opportunities to stay at this chain.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ellen K
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Excellent hotel. Very comfortable room/bed. Underground parking for the motorcycle. Friendly, helpful staff. The worst part of the stay was leaving !! I would stay here again and again. The young lady at the front desk actually printed directions to the bird sanctuary for us, we only asked general directions......She went above and beyond. Very kind.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family