All reviews great location movie theater front desk within walking distance very nice hotel covered parking business trip great place to stay hotel is located room key breakfast buffet excellent stay fitness center would stay here again staff was friendly salt lake city easy access
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Second visit on extended stay. Outstanding service and welcomed back by complete staff, was even remembered by House Keeping. Excellent location, will defiantly stay again. I asked for a specific room and was accommodated. The staff went out of their way to make my stay as pleasant as possible. I didn't have any problems, only opportunities for them help me.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Thank Steven F. L
Todd L, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Steven F. L,

We are humbled by such high praise and delighted to learn that we are your home while in Ogden.

We are especially proud of your comments regarding our staff and their efforts. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional service and we could not be happier our staff has left such a positive impression with you

Thank you again for such kind remarks. We will look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

My wife and I stayed here after our wedding at the local botanical gardens in Ogden. The hotel is new and very nice without being ostentatious or obnoxious. The desk staff delivered chilled wine to our room shortly after arrival with chocolate covered strawberries. They generally serve red wine but were able to switch to zin which is my wife's favorite with just one days notice.

The rooms are clean and modern. Parking garage nearby. Near the Ogden Junction downtown with theater, restaurants and activities. The lobby was elegant and modern and stayed well stocked with cookies and infused water. There is a cozy bar which we didn't need due to wine service but it looked inviting.

The only drawback is this was listed as a bed and breakfast romance package but you actually get a voucher for the breakfast downstairs. We had an early morning to leave on our trip so we didn't mind as we didn't have the option of staying in that morning. The dining area and food were well above par. Excellent buffet and you can also request short orders for eggs, pancakes etc. from the staff.

All in all, this was a great experience. Classy, friendly and they listened to me and followed through. What more can I say.

Room Tip: Request a mountain view - you can see mountain view and skyline. Don't be afraid to ask the staff for anything they are accomodating
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Todd L, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear Troy J,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn. We are delighted you chose to stay with us for such a special occasion.

We could not be more pleased to read that the hospitality you experienced was so favorable here at the HGI. We are especially proud to learn that we have gained your trust. I would also like to thank you for recognizing our staff and the level of service they provide. We understand that it is our staff and the small things that make the largest impact.

Thank you again for the generous feedback. We will look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

The hotel and staff were very nice. I had one of my staff that could was delayed and the manager went out of his way to make sure I was not charged for his room. If I needed anything they jumped to get it for me. I would definitely use this hotel again for my business meetings.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Todd L, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear CECIL B,

We were delighted to learn or your enjoyable experience and pleased to have earned your trust.

We were especially proud you recognized and appreciated our team for their efforts. We could not be more proud that one of our team members contributed to your stay and left such a favorable impression with you. I will definitely pass along the praise.

Thank you again for such generous remarks. We will look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

This hotel is clean, quiet, and the staff is always friendly, helpful and just fantastic! Love the location because it so close to many places and activities downtown. The rooms are clean, beds are comfy... no complaints at all about this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Darby L,

We are humbled by such kind remarks and delighted you have recommended us so highly.

We recognize the other excellent lodging options available in the area and we are thrilled you chose to stay with us. A clean facility and excellent service are two of our goals and we could not be more pleased we were successful in executing these fundamentals for you.

Thank you again for the positive feedback. We will look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

This was about the 14th hotel that we stayed at during a 3-week trip across the country. Accommodations were excellent, staff was very friendly and helpful and the hotel is beautiful, especially the garden area! It is in the heart of numerous restaurants and it was wonderful to walk to a restaurant rather than get back in the car! Would definitely stay there again if in that area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends