Bigelow Hotel and Residences, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Suites(Ogden)(Great Value!)
US$85
Hampton Inn & Suites Ogden(Ogden)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$131
US$121
Hotels.com
US$123
Best Western Plus High Country Inn(Ogden)(Great Value!)
US$101
Motel 6
  • Pool
Sleep Inn(Ogden)
US$90
Holiday Inn Express Ogden(Ogden)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$109
Travelocity
US$147
US$141
All reviewsben lomondhistoric hotelsitting roomfront deskseparate bedroomsleeping areabar sinkjetted tubrooms are spaciouswithin walking distanceflat screencovered parkingcookie cuttercoffee makerbagelsdowntown ogdenunion station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Stayed at the Ben Lomond Suites in Ogden twice in the past 1.5 weeks. The location is right on 25th Street (lots of shopping, restaurants, pubs), and is a beautiful historic building. If you love architecture, this is the place to stay. The rooms were HUGE - "bedroom" area, and a "sitting room" area (each with a tv). Wet bar, including sink and mini-fridge. Had dinner at McCools, and the food was amazing (mostly Irish themed). Had tv's to catch football, too. Would absolutely stay here again! (Staff was great, too - and we were allowed to take our mountain bikes up to our rooms!)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
StayBenLomondSuites, Owner at Bigelow Hotel and Residences, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Dear Lisa R.,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for writing a great review. We are so happy you loved the architecture and took full advantage of our huge suites.

We look forward to you staying with us again soon!

Have a grand day!

Reviewed 11 October 2013

My boyfriend and i are staying at Ben Lomond Suites for the weekend, as my sister is getting married in the hotel. We got in, and tried checking in, however my reservation could not be found. The lovely ladies working the front desk, Lashelle and Josselyn, were extremely sweet, and genuinely upset for me. I had booked through hotels.com, so I gave them a call, waited 20 minutes on hold to find out they had COMPLETELY misspelled my name, both first and last. Once found, Lashelle was kind enough to upgrade our room for our trouble, even though it was hotels.com's mix up, and not the actual hotel's. I'm very pleased with the service I've received here, and the room is wonderful. I highly recommend coming here if you're ever in Ogden.

• Stayed: October 2013
StayBenLomondSuites, Owner at Bigelow Hotel and Residences, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear AimeeNicoleCezloer,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post such a nice review. We are sorry to hear about the mix up with hotels.com, we are glad that Lashelle and Josselyn were able to upgrade you and help with the mix up.

We hope to see you again soon.

Have a lovely day!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

The staff is incredible!!! The service is amazing! The room in which I'm currently staying is spacious, has excellent views, both Western and Northern (A fabulous sunset this evening!!!), and a neat little kitchenette with microwave,fridge and a bar sink. Other very important aspects are; spacious living room, huge bed room with a super comfortable bed, and housekeeping service that do an incredible job! Dining at restaurant 1107 is absolutely perfect with excellent food and tremendous views. If you're in Ogden this place is a MUST!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
StayBenLomondSuites, Owner at Bigelow Hotel and Residences, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Dear MrCarter2U,

Thank you for the fabulous review and for staying with us. We are so glad you enjoyed the spacious suites, views, staff and Restaurant 1107. We are looking forward to sharing your review with our hotel team.

We hope to see you again soon!

Have a fabulous day!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I stay here often even though I live in Ogden, I have roommates that I hate so it is a nice getaway when my family comes to town or I just need some quiet comfort. They are always accommodating for an early check in, breakfast is good, rooms are very comfortable and occasionally they have local area restaurant deals as a guest. I would and will stay here again and again

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Sissons37,

Thank you for posting such a nice review on TripAdvisor and staying with us. We are glad that we can provide you with a retreat from the every day and that our team has been accommodating.

We hope you stay with us again soon!

Have wonderful day!

Reviewed 27 September 2013

The hotel was very centrally located next to the town's main street(25th st) which was having the Saturday night Autumn Moon Festival. Amenities included a large suite, covered parking and generous breakfast.
The desk person(Lan) as well as other personnel were extremely friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Roger K,

Thank you for staying with us and posting a review of your enjoyable stay. We are glad you enjoyed our downtown location and the Harvest Moon Festival. We look forward to passing on your praise to Lan and the rest of the front desk team.

We hope you come and visit us again soon.

Have a lovely day!