“Best Bread Ever!”

Description: Phone: (801) 476-4605
Ogden, Utah
“Best Bread Ever!”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Fresh baked breads done as you watch. You can get fresh out of the oven and the variety of what I consider homemade quality bread is excellent. Service is awesome, smells when you enter is mouth-watering, and the free samples of different breads will drive you crazy with hunger! I guaranteee you will walk out with more than one loaf and kind of bread. This is the best in the state if not country.

• Visited July 2013

South Weber
“Love the bread”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Fast and friendly. Best multigrain bread. The store has a home town feel; comfy and warm. The ability to sample the huge variety of breads is a real plus. By doing so, I have fallen in love with a bread that I would never have purchased if I didn't sample it first. In fact I have several favorites. You won't go wrong with any of their breads. The cookies and pastries are also as fresh as the breads.

Visited May 2013
Missoula, Montana
“Possibly the best bread anywhere!”
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Very good bread with excellent service. Worth stopping just for a slice, as I do on my way to work many mornings.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Crummy1
Ogden, Utah
“excellent”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Bad place to go if you like bread. Really it is a great place, and I have to try to stay away more, too many carbs

Visited August 2012
Smithfield, Utah
“Love Great Harvest Bread”
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Can't drive past the Great Harvest store just off Harrison @ 48th, without stopping in for a free sample and a fresh loaf of bread or two. We especially love their cinnamon bread! This past week I tried, for the first time, their fresh sandwiches. What a treat! They are very generous with their portions. I was asked if I had ever tried the new bread they were featuring. I said no and ended up with a free loaf in the bag with my cinnamon bread! My honest opinion... Great values at Great Harvest.

• Visited August 2012