“thrill of my life”

Eccles Community Art Center
Ranked #24 of 46 things to do in Ogden
More attraction details
Owner description: Housed in a magnificent brick and red sandstone building, brimming with grand architectural details like round-arched windows, cylindrical towers and eyebrow dormers in the roof, this cultural and social center of Ogden hosts art shows and special events throughout the year.
gaylord, Michigan, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“thrill of my life”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

after being chased through the famous Salford street of needles I then found my way to the eccles art gallery if only the doors were open I wouldn't have been beaten up by those meddling kids I would recommend this attraction to anyone it beats Alton towers any day

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Melvin U

Ogden, Utah
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Not just art”
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I love the Eccles Center. It is an old mansion in the heart of Ogden. They not only have art to view but you can purchase it as well. They have a quaint carriage house with local artist's wares. They also teach many classes. African dance and drumming, photography, and yoga are among the many I have taken there.

Visited January 2012