“Lots of great pics!”

Treehouse Children's Museum
Ranked #3 of 43 things to do in Ogden
More attraction details
Owner description: Open since 1992, Treehouse Museum is a hands-on children's museum focused on children's literature and the arts. With dozens of beautiful exhibits and award-winning daily programs Treehouse is truly the magical place where children and families can "Step into a Story."
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lots of great pics!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

I was not expecting the treehouse museum to hold MY interest as long as it did! The kids loved it, and I loved the attention to detail spent there. We spent 4 hours there and my 3 kiddos didn't want to leave. Very worthwhile!

Visited May 2012

Sacramento, CA
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Outstanding Museum for Kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

This museum never disappoints. The kids (8 down to 4) all had something that interested them. This time we were there for a family birthday party and they had a great room available for the private party. There is something there for every kid and every interest. My kids especially enjoyed making stop-motion animation films. They also liked the marionette theater and tracing with a light box. There is so much to do there that there is no way to do it all in one visit. If your child enjoys trying on costumes, building things, trivia, crafts, and so much more, this is a place you have to put on your list. My kids love that there is a fake tree inside the museum that they can go up inside of. There is a place to drop parachute guys or twirly birds down from the tree then have a friend below put them on a pulley to haul them back up. Really, my kids could probably spend all day there.

Visited March 2013
Marbleton, Wyoming
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A child's paradise!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2013

We've been to the Tree House several times over the years and the kids just love it. It gets a little old for me, but we go there for the kids. I honestly can't tell you what the admission is since we get in on specials. There is everything from history and music to puppets and puzzles. If you're in the area with small children 0-10 (?) and have a few hours to spare it's a place to see, enjoy, and perhaps learn something. I know I have done all three.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Ryan W
Boulder, Colorado
“Fun time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2012

We had a great time at the Treehouse Children's Museum! The boys really liked the craft station. The people were nice!

Visited December 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
98 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Extremely well done children's museum.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2012

A lot to do and see. I would say it is best geared toward about 3-8 year olds, although older kids could still find something interesting. Call ahead and find out when their interactive plays are, the kids love participating in those (and I genuinely enjoy watching).

Visited May 2012