“Fun”

Treehouse Children's Museum
Ranked #5 of 47 things to do in Ogden
More attraction details
Owner description: Open since 1992, Treehouse Museum is a hands-on children's museum focused on children's literature and the arts. With dozens of beautiful exhibits and award-winning daily programs Treehouse is truly the magical place where children and families can "Step into a Story."
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I had my grandchildren staying with us for a week and I took them to the Treehouse museum and I loved it. My grandchildren ranged from 3 to 10 years of age and they all found things to enjoy and learn about. My 7 year old said his favorite was the drums. The 10 year old enjoyed them also but his favorite was the computers. They didn't want to leave, but Grandma was getting hungry and was able to convince them to leave with the promise we would come back again. I felt that the cost was fair and that not only was it fun but it was educational too.

2  Thank Louise1692

Reviewed 10 May 2013

Interactive children's Museum, My girls enjoyed playing dress-up and with the baby dolls. We need to go back again and spend more time in other areas of the Museum.

1  Thank jadedlyn
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

I was not expecting the treehouse museum to hold MY interest as long as it did! The kids loved it, and I loved the attention to detail spent there. We spent 4 hours there and my 3 kiddos didn't want to leave. Very worthwhile!

Reviewed 25 March 2013

This museum never disappoints. The kids (8 down to 4) all had something that interested them. This time we were there for a family birthday party and they had a great room available for the private party. There is something there for every kid and every interest. My kids especially enjoyed making stop-motion animation films. They also liked the marionette theater and tracing with a light box. There is so much to do there that there is no way to do it all in one visit. If your child enjoys trying on costumes, building things, trivia, crafts, and so much more, this is a place you have to put on your list. My kids love that there is a fake tree inside the museum that they can go up inside of. There is a place to drop parachute guys or twirly birds down from the tree then have a friend below put them on a pulley to haul them back up. Really, my kids could probably spend all day there.

Reviewed 31 January 2013

We've been to the Tree House several times over the years and the kids just love it. It gets a little old for me, but we go there for the kids. I honestly can't tell you what the admission is since we get in on specials. There is everything from history and music to puppets and puzzles. If you're in the area with small children 0-10 (?) and have a few hours to spare it's a place to see, enjoy, and perhaps learn something. I know I have done all three.

1  Thank Ryan W