“Nice View”

Dining options: Reservations
utah
“Nice View”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We went to the restaurant on a Friday nite and it wasn't busy at all . The server was nice and knowledgeable about the menu .I wish I would have taken her suggestion to get the carrot soup . We both got a rib eye steak . And they were nicely cooked and had fresh vegetables with it It was a good meal with a great view .I hope that they stay open . I will go back .

• Visited March 2014

Ogden, Utah
“amazing food!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

this is worth every penni , simply delicious!!! good service.If you have any special nite with you love one or just want to enjoy a chef high end meal, go there for sure, I have try other restaurants around the area but this one is always good.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Yoaneli S
North Ogden, Utah
“Another Gem in the Heart of Ogden”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

If we hadn't been staying at the Ben Lomond Hotel, we probably would not have known about this place but it is definitely a worthwhile destination for locals as well as visitors. Five years ago, my wife and I celebrated our anniversary by dining in the Compass Restaurant on top of the Hyatt Regency hotel in Phoenix. That meal cost us around $120 (without drinks). Now five years later, we had a similarly delicious anniversary dinner on top of the Ben Lomond hotel in Ogden for about half that price. So this was definitely a good value. My wife had the Chicken Marsala and I had the Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon. They were both wonderful. I also had the Cream of Carrot soup which was a new, delightful experience, and the Lemon Crème Brûlée. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to my friends.

• Visited March 2014
“Great place for lunch !!”
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

Went here with a group of friends and got their as they opened. We had garlic fries for a desert and tried the Salmon tomato basil wrap and the cranberry basil wrap. Delicious!!!
We had a nice visit with the chef and found out more about this great place. It's a bit difficult to find and would benefit tremendously from better signage. Go check it out! We will definitely be back!!!

• Visited February 2014
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Excellent restaurant hidden in Ogden, Utah”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Three couples enjoyed 3 different appetizers and 6 different entrées as well as two desserts. The food was truly outstanding. We had originally planned to go to a restaurant in Salt Lake City, a substantial drive, but we had heard good reviews for this restaurant. The dining experience was excellent and it is a great pleasure to have fine dining North of Salt Lake City. We will return, often.

• Visited February 2014