“You should go here!”

Syracuse
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You should go here!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This place is amazing! Great atmosphere! Clean, classy and relaxing! Beautiful view of the mountains or overlook the city! Simply elegant inside with calm jazz music. I was very impressed. Food was delicious and beautifully presented. You really should go and bring your friends! It's above the Ben Lomond Hotel which I also highly recommend.

• Visited July 2014

“Great view!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Little known place, but highly advised. Great food. I highly recommend this place. Very good food and cosy atmosphere! Good stuff.

• Visited July 2014
Brigham City, Utah
“Great Ribeye Steak!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Went on a Friday night at 7:00, and there was only one other couple I'm the entire restaurant. Could not believe how empty it was.

The food was great. One of the best ribeye steaks I've ever eaten. Another in our group had the pork loin, and loved it also.

Great hidden gem in Ogden!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank COSHBL
Ogden, Utah
“Fine Dining and Excellent View”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Went there on a couples double night out. Very nice views from the 11th Floor of the Ben Lomond. The music there is from an older era, and actually very pleasant and upbeat, I liked that.
They are going for a fine dining experience, the linen napkin, gourmet butter for your rolls (don't want to give it away, it's unusual and well done).
The menu is simple, with enough choices, but not enough to paralyze you with too many choices; chicken, beef, salmon, halibut, vegetarian(ish), as well as some good looking zucchini (I was tempted by theirs, but it's hard to beat how my wife does hers).
Entrees come with choice of salad or soups; from the reviews, I tried the carrot soup, it was good; my wife tried the salad, also fresh and good.
It's worth saving room for dessert, even if you have to split one (both of us couple did that). I did like the Chocolate Lava and the other couple seemed to enjoy the Pecan Pie, remarking it was very sweet, but no complaints.
The chef also came over to inquire how the food was, and the waitress was very much on top of our drinks; only needing a request one time.
Bottom line: This is a fine dining experience; not the cheapest in town, and a place you'd likely want to have a sitter at home for smaller children, though if your kids are old enough to be left alone at home, they could come as well. The view and good service are worth a little extra once in a while, and this is one of those places nice to spend a little extra for on occasion.

• Visited May 2014
utah
“Nice View”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We went to the restaurant on a Friday nite and it wasn't busy at all . The server was nice and knowledgeable about the menu .I wish I would have taken her suggestion to get the carrot soup . We both got a rib eye steak . And they were nicely cooked and had fresh vegetables with it It was a good meal with a great view .I hope that they stay open . I will go back .

• Visited March 2014