“Best "dive" in Utah!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Ogden, Utah
“Best "dive" in Utah!”
Reviewed 28 October 2012 via mobile

I have been going here since I was a kid when we lovingly nicknamed it to dump. This hole in the wall restaurant is my favorite place to eat in Ogden... And possibly any where. The egg rolls are delicious, wontons are wonderful and I could drink the sweet and sour sauce. But really the BBQ is delicious. There are or other Mongolian bbq's and they might have more veggies. But you won't find a place that's better. Hands down the best place for a delicious fun and different food - way better than any chain restaurant!

“Great food with a very friendly touch”
Reviewed 27 October 2012 via mobile

I visited Lee's Mongolian BBQ for the first time and am still busy eating. If you are in Ogden please do yourself a favor and come here! I walked in with my date and they immediately asked if it was our first time. After knowing it was the owner took us aside and showed us exactly how it works and what is the best way to set it all up to make sure you enjoy your food and especially to discover the right flavor! That was pretty awesome cause it helped us feel comfortable with it. The food is great and you can make little bowls adjusting the sauces to make sure you find your flavor. If you aren't sure what to do ask the person in line next to you with the biggest bowl, most likely they are a regular and will be more than happy to share their sauce recipe with you. Enjoy!

Ogden, Utah, United States
“Best Mongolian BBQ Ever!”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I have been eating at Lee's for 12 years, since I started working in Ogden. A friend from work brought me here and I've been going ever since. I have introduced many family and friends and they now want to eat here whenever they visit. I also bring work customers, and any time someone offers to buy me lunch this is where I want to go. The owner & his staff are all very friendly. I would even go as far as saying this is my favorite restaurant in Ogden.

• Visited September 2012
Sharon, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic food!”
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Pile up your favorite stir-fry veggies, add noodles...tower it all as high as you can....add noodles and definitely the 'house' recipe for sauses....you must try this place if you're into Mongolian BBQ! I moved away, and going back for a visit soon, and can't wait to eat there again!

Visited August 2012
Ogden, Utah
“Mediocre”
Reviewed 9 August 2012

The place feels dirty and run down. The egg rolls and soup are awful. I do like the the quick cooking of the items I've selected and seasoned.

3 Thank Irene V