“Very good diner just off the freeway in Ogden”

Jeremiah's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 368 Restaurants in Ogden
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Very good diner just off the freeway in Ogden”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Lured by a newspaper ad, we tried a local diner while on a trip through Ogden. Jeremiah's was a very pleasant surprise, with a varied and interesting American menu, decent prices, and outstanding service. This is obviously a popular place for families, several of which were dining nearby.

2 Thank Lyle B

Ogden, Utah
“Good food, but no longer great”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Jeremiah's is a very family oriented place to eat.

During the past couple visits the food quality was not as good as it used to be. I'm not sure why, but my omelet has looked almost green the last two visits.

One thing that upset me on our last visit was seating. We waited about 35 minutes before they called our name. My Daughter and her Boyfriend stepped outside for a minute. When they called our name, they asked where the other two were? I explained that they just stepped out for a minute. They said we could not be seated until they were back and everyone was present. So, another party got seated and we waited an additional 5 minutes.

• Visited April 2013
Olympia, Washington
“Just good American food”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

It's been a while since I've been able to enjoy American style food. From Pot Roast to Prim Rib (see pictures). The breakfasts are a real treat too. There is a style for anyone's taste, one of my favorites ... American diner. The service is fast and attentive. The staff are ready to make recommendations ... honest ones! Good for them. It is also a welcome relief to find a place that can make a latte! Everything is fresh and locally sourced - to the extent that it can be. I highly recommend the Chile Verde Nachos. I know ... not exactly American food ... but good none the less!

1 Thank James B
MI
“Nice place next to the Best Western”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stopped here because of the trip advisors members review. Very good food, good size portions and very reasonable. The waitstaff is friendly and honest about whatever is on the menu.

1 Thank fishonMi
Keizer, Oregon
“Killer Breakfast”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Not only was my meal great, but this had to be the best breakfast menu ever. Separate sections for healthy choices, athletes (carbo-loading), standards, omelets etc. Great prices. If I lived in Ogden, I'd eat here all the time.

1 Thank shaydeb1