“Great Mexican Restraunt”

Javiers
Ranked #189 of 387 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 October 2013

The meals are very good, the one in Ogden by the railroad tracks is the best (they say there the same cooks) but my family all likes that one the best.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

This has been one of my favorite place to get get Mexican food. The service is usually awesome. However don't go on Saturday. The service is the worst I've seen. There are young kids serving and taking togo orders
I've never seen anyone treated as rudely as I saw one of the guests were treated
I Will not be back. This was the 7th street.

1  Thank ogdenfood
Reviewed 12 October 2012

My wife and I visit here often. We enjoy the Friday & Saturday daily specials. Fridays is a carne asada burrito, and Saturdays is a carne asada plate. Their salsa here is my favorite, it is fairly mild.

Reviewed 24 March 2012

We always get good food at a good price at Javiers. My husband loves the smothered burrito, it is to big for me. My son always gets the quesilldilas. Nice family atmosphere.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

Service was good. Plenty of chips and salsa. Wood was OK. Nothing special.