“Might have been there too early”

Moore's Family Restaurant
Ranked #83 of 403 Restaurants in Ogden
Reviewed 22 June 2018

There were some regulars having coffee, but mine was the first breakfast order of the day. My Spanish Skillet was undercooked. The frozen potatoes were "hash whites", the onions were still raw, and the ham barely warmed. Even the skillet was room temperature. Didn't send it back, but I'm sure others would have.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

They have a Big breakfast. fair food for the price. Everyone always says it's so good but I didn't see it that way when I was there. Maybe I hit them on a bad day.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

We went here for my adult son's birthday breakfast on Nov. 6th, based on other reviews, and will not be returning. Omelet was overcooked. The cook was sloppy. Needed omelet with no Hashbrowns, but the omelet had all sorts of hash under it. Needed another omelet with no cheese. There was bits of cheese throughout it. Service was ridiculously slow and not friendly.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I had breakfast at Moore's family breakfast. Staff was ok I ordered the sausage skillet. It was excellent.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I love taking my kids here because the atmosphete is busy and loud. Its a diner and I dont feel judged when my kids get to loud.

The food is also delicuous and pancakes are so so good. You can never go wrong with pancakes.

The servers are nice except a few seem irritable. Overall nice place.