“Excellent pizza and subs!”
Review of Tony's Pizza

Tony's Pizza
Ranked #47 of 375 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 31 December 2011

Tony's pizza has been my favorite pizza place in Ogden for several years. I just recently tried the meatball sub, and it was also delicious!

Because of the small size of the restaurant, I suggest calling ahead for carry out.

Reviewed 15 November 2011

I've been to many places in the US famous for their meatballs subs, I haven't found one yet better than Tony's. Add jalapenos, can't go wrong. Service is always great as well.

Reviewed 10 September 2011

I live on the East Coast and understand the debate between the East and West over Pizza! I grew up in Ogden and had Tony's Pizza at least once a week back in the 60's and 70's. For my tastes...this is how Pizza should be prepared! Nice chewy crust instead of cardboard from the box and...east coast. LOTS of cheese! Good tasting cheese! If you like cheesy pizza with a nice bready crust...you will love Tony's!