“Great pizza, great price!”
Review of Tony's Pizza

Tony's Pizza
Ranked #45 of 375 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 October 2012

It doesn't look like much, but the food was very good! We had a 2 topping pizza, garlic bread, and sodas. The total cost came to about $13.50. It was excellent food for what I paid. I definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 27 September 2012

My wife and I first ate at Tony's Pizza in Ogden, Utah 40 years ago. We discovered it as newly weds and ate here regularly for 10 years, while living in the area. Over the years we enjoyed stopping at Tony's for our favorite combo pizza, coke and garlic bread whenever we were in or passing through the area.

About 5 years ago we moved to another town about 40 miles from Ogden, where we have had an opportunity to enjoys Tony's Pizza again. It has evolved into a weekly outing and is one of our all time favorite restaurants.

For about $20, my wife and I order the large combination pizza, an order of garlic bread and refillable, soda's.

The food is fantastic. I've never had a pizza that I enjoyed more.

My wife and I have marveled, over the 40 year time span, that the restaurant, food, service, atmosphere, and experienced have remained the same. We just assumed that Tony probably moved on and sold the place years ago. I commented to the cashier about how pleased we were to find that the restaurant, food, service and quality hadn't change over the years and explained how most businesses as old as Tony's had changed or disappeared long ago.

The Cashier told us that it is the same, because Tony still comes into the restaurant early each morning and spends a few hours preparing the ingredients for the days fare.

For a great, original, pizza at an excellent value, try Tony's. I think you will like it.

Tony's also makes things other than pizza, but we have always enjoyed his pizza so much, we've never been tempted to try the other menu items. I hear that they are fantastic as well.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Great food. This is a local favorite for years. Everyone for three counties has eaten here sometime over the years. Its a "must eat" place.

Thank A. H
Reviewed 31 December 2011

Tony's pizza has been my favorite pizza place in Ogden for several years. I just recently tried the meatball sub, and it was also delicious!

Because of the small size of the restaurant, I suggest calling ahead for carry out.

Reviewed 15 November 2011

I've been to many places in the US famous for their meatballs subs, I haven't found one yet better than Tony's. Add jalapenos, can't go wrong. Service is always great as well.