“Good Pizza but the service & cleanliness were terrible!”
Review of Pizza Runner

Pizza Runner
Ranked #221 of 375 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 February 2012

My husband and I are university students here and Ogden. We had heard good things about the pizza here so we decided to try it out. When we arrived to pick up our order there was no one at the counter. We rang the bell and after 5 minutes someone appeared but completly ignored us and began to make pizza. We said several times "excuse me, we need to pick up our order" but the lady just ignored us. We were just about to leave when she finally came over to the register. She took our money & went back to making the pizza. She didn't have gloves on and she didn't even wash her hands. YUCK! Some guy came from the back & gave us our order. It was pretty good pizza but we will never go there again because of the terrible service and their lack of soap and water.

Reviewed 29 December 2011

Legendary pizza, the best in Ogden without even having a race. The only issue is that you can't eat it there. For a quick treat get the wicked hot Jalepeno poppers and take them next door to combine with a coffee drink. Heavely. Order ahead cause they're always a little slow. Goodness takes longer.

Reviewed 3 October 2011

Pizza Runner has reintroduced their small gluten-free pizzas. I'm newly diagnosed and they helped me curb my craving for pizza. It not only was gluten-free but it was some of the best pizza I had ever tasted! They have a great variety and their food is of the highest quality!. I cant give them enough exclamation points!!!

Reviewed 23 June 2011

The jalapeno brassica are to did for and the pizza is delicious. The only caveat is that the prices are over the top.

Reviewed 29 August 2009

I just had pizza and jalapeno breadsticks from Pizza Runner and it was excellent I would recommend them over anyone in Ogden. They are also not as pricey as some people have reviewed them as. They are very reasonable in price.