“Ok place to stay.”
other travellers have booked this property
Fully stocked kitchen with new, stainless steel appliances.
Stainless ceramic double oven to meet your cooking needs. Beautiful oak countertops
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Fully stocked kitchen with new, stainless steel appliances.
Stainless ceramic double oven to meet your cooking needs.
Beautiful oak countertops
WIFI enabled TV and Cable in Master
Full bed near Master Bedrom
Cable TV in 2nd Bedroom
Full Master Bedroom Bathroom
Basement Living Space and office with cable TV and Chromecast to watch your favorite streaming shows
Basement Living Space sofabed pulls out into a twin/full size bed; linens and pillows provided
Basement Private Bedroom with real full size bed
Plenty of dresser drawers to hold your belongings
Private bath with shower in basement
Full size laundry available (detergent not provided however)
Ourside view of front entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Karen C
Ogden, Utah
“Ok place to stay.”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

This condo has plumbing issues! We needed to contact someone but got no response.
I am typing this at 12:30 am trying to figure out how to handle SEWAGE BACKUP!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
31 Jul 2014
I appreciated this guest bringing this urgent situation to my attention. I responded to her as soon as I received her text and call, though unfortunately, it was not at the moment she contacted me. This is a serious issue for me, as I have new hardwood floors in my remodeled basement and carry the urgency to get these matters addressed quickly, especially where water is concerned.

After bringing in a plumber, there was no identifiable sewage problem. The issue was that a guest (unknown which guest) had flushed large hand/facial wipes in the basement toilet, which is managed by a sump pump. One of these wipes got lodged and stuck in the pump itself and disabled it. With it not being able to work, the pump shorted out and any attempt to use the basement toilet or washer/dryer, which is located in the basement, a backup of water (not sewage) would occur. There was no sewage back up but instead, water back up due to a disabled sump pump.

We have since repaired the pump and I have posted a sign above the toilet requesting that guests not dispose these types of wipes in this toilet, as it could compromise the sump pump. I have provided a separate container for these types of towelettes. There have been no issues since this repair and guests since have been very understanding and cooperative to keep the plumbing flowing smoothly.

I'm very sorry this guest had to contend with this issue, but unfortunately, when you rent to the public, unexpected things happen. Fortunately, we were able to get it resolved quickly once addressed. I did contact the guest again apologizing for the issue and shared the result but did not hear back.

I welcome all feedback and do my best to stay "on call" when guests are staying in my condos. But sometimes at 12:30AM I am asleep... :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing