“A trip back to a time of great ice cream and wondeful service.”

Farr Better Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Ogden
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 10 May 2013

When you walk in, you feel like you have time traveled to a better time when life was more relaxing and the most important item was to have fresh ice cream and be among friends. I love the tile on the walls, the old fashioned equipment and coolers and the openness of the staff. The hot fudge is out of this world and you know it was not bought at Costco. The ice cream is smooth and sweet and yummy and worth the wait of any line on any day. I usually go there and get a sundae and sit outside and watch people and cars go by. One of these days, I would love to take a tour!

Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

The quality of ice cream is excellent. The atmosphere is incredible. I feel like I stepped back in time 3 generations ago. This is must if you are visiting Ogden. It's a local favorite as well.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Don't know how old I was the first time I had ice cream here, I just remember it was good. It still is at least 50 years later. Brought all my kids here and will bring my grand kids here when I get a chance. Had one of their new flavors and it was great. My wife found an ice crystal in hers. Nice and clean and they were playing very old music. Love this place.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

This place is just great! The original ice cream shop! Service was wonderful and the banana split was fantastic!

Reviewed 3 March 2013

A great place to stop for some ice cream, malts, candy cookies or fudge. The store itself is unfortunately quite small and can easily get over crowded. Make sure you take a number as soon as you get there- there is no line.