“A must have!”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
“A must have!”
Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

Every time I make a trip back home to Utah I have to visit Farrs! They have the best ice cream and the portions are huge. By the way, it costs the same to get two scoops as it does one!

• Visited September 2013

Nomansland, United Kingdom
“Best Ice Cream Ever”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Stumbled across this Ice cream parlour.
We love Ice Cream and we were amazed at all the different flavours. It took a while to look and decide which flavor we wanted.
Price is quite high, but as a once in a while treat I think it is def worth it.
It is old timey and staff are very pleasant.

• Visited May 2013
Murray, Utah
“Ice Cream that rocks!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I love Ice Cream. I love Farr's Ice Cream. I love the decor. I love the atmosphere. I love knowing it's made fresh. I dislike the wait that is almost always present - especially on a summer night. Hire more people and allow us to enjoy our ice cream sooner!

Visited August 2012
Layton, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good, but very pricey”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

It was good ice cream shop but it is very expensive. Paid 7$ for a large. Can get ice cream cheaper elsewhere, could get a gallon of it at store for that. Unless you don't mind the price it's okay

• Visited July 2013
Ogden, Utah
“A trip back to a time of great ice cream and wondeful service.”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

When you walk in, you feel like you have time traveled to a better time when life was more relaxing and the most important item was to have fresh ice cream and be among friends. I love the tile on the walls, the old fashioned equipment and coolers and the openness of the staff. The hot fudge is out of this world and you know it was not bought at Costco. The ice cream is smooth and sweet and yummy and worth the wait of any line on any day. I usually go there and get a sundae and sit outside and watch people and cars go by. One of these days, I would love to take a tour!

• Visited March 2013