“Yum!”

Taco Taco
Ranked #125 of 375 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 February 2013

Great Food we had the chimichanga and the tostada special.
Chips and salsa homemade and so good!
Prices were resonable.
Service was very good.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

This is a great american mexican dive. My burrito was pretty good and my Wife's Pozole was awesome. I think we'll be back!

Reviewed 26 October 2012

We tried this restaurant because of the great reviews. We were not impressed. The food was below average.

2  Thank TruckerOgden
Reviewed 31 August 2012

We live in ogden so we are eating here way more than we should.The food is always delicious(homemade chips/salsa are amazing). tho the building is older it is kept clean.The staff is hit or miss.Ray is the owner and very nice and gives good service but if he is not in some of the waiters can be unfriendly and make you feel that your bothering them.Over all the food speaks for it's self.If you want real, fresh, delicious authentic mexican in ogden come here!(don't get me started on El Matador.YUCK!)

Reviewed 19 August 2012

I lived in Roy (near Ogden) for 5 years, and moved back to PA 4 years ago. I have been unable to return for a visit yet, but I'm going back in a couple weeks. THE FIRST PLACE I'M GOING TO EAT IS TACO TACO!! I CAN'T WAIT!! The problem is: what do I get?? I'll be there 4 days; I've gotta eat there at least twice! Definitely, 'TOSTADA RAY'....the best chili verde you'll ever eat! Hope Ray is there when I ge there! I used to go there at least twice a week....absolutely the best authentic Mexican food around!