“Excellent Food and Professional Service!”

Rovali's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #3 of 403 Restaurants in Ogden
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Rovali's Ristorante Italiano is located on Historic 25th Street in Ogden Utah. Our building is over 106 years old and has a very authentic atmosphere with our old brick walls and wooden floors. Our decor is old school Italian and we have a patio for outside dining and special events! Rovali's Ristorante is a family owned and operated Italian restaurant. We strive for the very best and authentic Italian food. We also strive for the perfect Italian eating experience; from the ambiance to our service. We want you to feel right at home when you visit our restaurant! Rovali's is unique in many ways. We have a full service Espresso bar and we have a wide variety of cocktails, beer and drinks to choose from. We also make our desserts from scratch. Andrea is our baker and one of the owners. She brings an incredible talent for your palette. Chef Ro has more than 20 years of experience in cooking fine Italian Cuisine. We call him the Master of Spice for his unmatched cooking style.We also have many gluten free options, as well as, vegetarian sauces and entrees! See more on our menus. Entertainment has always been part of the Rovali's experience. We bring in live music every Friday and Saturday night from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. ( 7:00 to 9:00 during summer months) for your enjoyment. We have some of the best local artists and our talent pool keeps growing!
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I would definitely recommend eating here! The food was great! My husband ordered the Lasagna, and I ordered the Chicken Marsala. Both were fabulous! They were both very flavorable and delicious. Our waiter was Kyle. He was very professional and courteous. Unfortunately, we did not know when the restraunt closed, and we stayed an extra 30 min after closing talking with friend. We felt so bad that we stayed so long. Even though the restraunt was closed Kyle never made us feel pressured to leave. He was very patient which I don't think I would have been if I was in his shoes! We will definitely go back. Hopefully we can get Kyle as our waiter again, so we can give him an extra big tip for staying so late.

1  Thank bugout6
alexm731, Owner at Rovali's Ristorante Italiano, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Hi there bugout6,

We absolutely love your review! Thank you for being so kind and we hope to see you again in the very near future!

Caio,

Reviewed 9 June 2018

From being seated and meeting the Alex the owner who personally came over to discuss the menu and tell a corny joke, to the wine, salad entrees (I had Pesto superb), my wife had angel hair pasta, to the scrumptious Spumoni cake, this was a great evening at a great restaurant. Our waitress was nice and responsive. On 25th street. We sat by the window. They have an outside patio, 12 beers on tap. I had the house red, Crow Cabernet which was very good.

Go here! You won't be disappointed.

alexm731, Owner at Rovali's Ristorante Italiano, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Hi there streykatt,

We are glad you came in to dine with us! Sounds like you did a lot of sampling... we LOVE that! Please, Please, Please come back and see us again real soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

We ordered the 'House Combo' for an appetizer and loved everything! My pesto pasta was very good and the other five folks in our group were all happy with their choices! Complete with a good wine and beer selection...(yes, in Utah!) and we were satisfied. We topped it all of by sharing a big portion of tiramisu....which we all loved! Nice work!!!

alexm731, Owner at Rovali's Ristorante Italiano, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Hi SKYITALY!

Thank you for the very kind and thoughtful review! We hope to see you again in the very near future!

Reviewed 24 May 2018

The food was good. We enjoyed the fast service.There was lots of cheese, which is amazing. The bread is absolutely spectacular! I thought the meatball was incredible! We were a little thrown off when my husband ordered chicken marsala and it was pre-cut, we were kind of expecting a full breast. It was delicious anyway!

alexm731, Owner at Rovali's Ristorante Italiano, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Hi sadiebarr425,

We are glad you enjoyed our food! The reason we cut our chicken for the Marsala is to make sure it marinates properly in our wine sauce. We want every bit to have the full flavor! We call our chef (who also happens to be our son-in-law) the Master of Spice and he is really proud of all the flavors of our dishes! I have personally never seen anyone as obsessed with flavor as I have with Chef Ro. :-)

Please come back and see us again, so you can try something new! Remember, we have a NEW featured dish every week at Rovali's. We also change our Homemade desserts every week too!

Have a wonderful summer!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Hands down the best Italian in town. We've loved it every time we've been in. The owner usually stops by and we chat about bikes. Try it you'll love it

alexm731, Owner at Rovali's Ristorante Italiano, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Hi there rogich24!

It's funny you mentioned bikes in your review... I am ready to get mine out (I know, I know...it's about time) and start riding! Thanks for the great review and the reminder to get out and enjoy life!!