See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Seemed like many transients living there, smoking, hanging out at the parking lot. Rooms are old, carpet dirty and bathroom was needing a makeover.

water was hot
beddings clean
bed old
shower water was powerful and hot
towels old, thin
carpet dirty
big pool

Room Tip: Do not stay there.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

The only nice thing I have to say about
this hotel is that the receptionist guy was
very friendly and nice.

I booked this hotel with his pool in mind.
When I got to it, though, pool was closed
for maintenance since a couple days
before and had no estimative on when it'd
be ready to use again. At booking, I had
no ideia about it and paid full price for less
than a complete experience.

My friends and I decided to let it go and
checked in. When we got to the room,
part of the carpet was soaking wet. We
didn't care much, cause we planned only
one night in this hotel anyways.

First shower, everything got worst. The
drain was sort of clogged and the water
level started to raise a lot in the bathtub
while I was showering.

This hotel is gross

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Stayed here while attending some appointments for a new job in the area. Overall good experience. Relatively clean and quite. Pool area was well upkept. Close to downtown area with lots of restaurants and nightlife.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ogdendaysinn, Hotel Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Ogden, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the feedback. It is absolutely fascinating to know that you like our hotel clean room, pool and convenient location. Everyday hundreds of guest & their family experience complete satisfaction with their stay. We ensure that we give maximum value at the lowest possible cost and we want to be recognized as the most affordable hotel in Ogden, UT. We value your presence & request you to visit our property once again. We are thankful for your feedback.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 22 August 2018

The first room they put us in was not just filthy but there were holes in the walls, broken and exposed wiring, torn carpets and bedding. When it was brought to the managers attention and a new room was requested it took him nearly an hour to move us to the room next door. This room was at least cleaner but still very old and shabby. When I pulled the coverlet back to climb into bed, there was BLOOD on it, and it wasn’t old stained blood. It was fresh dried blood. So at 10:30 PM I packed up my family and pets and checked out. The manager told me I would not be charged but low and behold my card was charged for not 1 but 2 rooms!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ogdendaysinn, Hotel Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Ogden, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us and for sharing your experience. It is highly regrettable that your stay with us was a huge disappointment. We are too embarrassed by the quality of the service, which you received. Please accept our sincerest apologies for such inconvenience caused that you had to face. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. Rest assured, your comments will be used for review and actions will be taken accordingly to ensure similar incidents could be avoided. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 21 August 2018

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Pool was big and nice, breakfast is better than most value hotels. But that's the key it is a value hotel, some rooms nicer than others. But I would stay again

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ogdendaysinn, Hotel Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Ogden, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Days Inn Wyndham Ogden and for the positive review.
We are overwhelmed to see that you liked the stay and also enjoyed the pool and breakfast.
You are one of our privileged guests and we are proud to serve you.
We look forward to see you again at the earliest.

Regards,