La Quinta Inn & Suites Orem University Parkway
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Orem
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Very clean, very professional. Rooms are like new. View of the lake an extra bonus

No complaints

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 July 2012

I don't stay at a lot of La Quinta when traveling - I usually go for Hampton Inns, since I am a Hilton Hhonors member. This La Quinta, however, is my go-to property when I am in Orem or even in Salt Lake. It has been updated in the past couple of years and the rooms are wonderful! The whole hotel has been clean and comfortable every time I have stayed here, and the staff is always friendly. I have been known to drive 20 minutes out of my way to stay here instead of an overpriced hotel in Salt Lake. For the low price, you can't beat this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Have stayed here several times-at least once a year. Friendly staff, always very clean. Rooms are a good size and comfortable breakfast is fine-typical for a LaQuinta. A side door's security lock was not working properly so anyone could walk in. This needs to be fixed pronto! Best rooms have a lake view so be sure to ask for a lake view.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Very friendly staff, good selection for breakfast, clean comfortable rooms, nice beds...didn't have time to use the pool but it looked nice. Most important was its five minutes from BYU and we got a great room rate for the two nights we stayed here. I'd highly recommend here.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Dale O
Reviewed 5 July 2012

I stay in a lot of La Quinta's and this was one of the best. Very clean and great staff. For us, it was a good location also. Best part is that we got an upgraded room to a suite as the 'inn was full'.

Only issue can be parking if the inn is full and you have morons with trailers using 5 parking places instead of parking in the side parking lot. Management should not allow this as I ended up having to hike to our room several times (at the opposite side of the overflow parking lot).

Reviewed 1 July 2012

We discovered bed bug bites on my 2 year old son after staying at this hotel. Otherwise a pretty nice place. Breakfast was OK.

Room 418 if you're wondering.

1  Thank flageater
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Stayed here on the nights of Saturday and Sunday, 6/16 and 17, 2012. We paid $77 per night, not a terrible price, and were very happy with all aspects of our stay. We'd been on the road for a couple of days and were happy to have a place to just chill out for a while.

The indoor pool and hot tub were nice... bubbles didn't work in the hot tub, but I was in it for the hot water so I was just fine. We were traveling with 4 kids, they loved the pool. They had a good hot breakfast. The guest laundry was small and stiflingly hot, but it did ok for us.

I would stay here again. Nice, modern, but not too pricey.

Room Tip: Room was nice and cool and near the back.