La Quinta Inn & Suites Orem University Parkway
US$91
US$113
US$95
Hampton.com
TownePlace Suites Provo Orem(Orem)(Great Value!)
US$100
Fairfield Inn & Suites Provo Orem(Orem)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$100
US$85
Priceline
Residence Inn Provo(Provo)(Great Value!)
US$136
All reviewsla quintauniversity parkwayview of the lakewafflesmultiple timesshopping and restaurantsbreakfast areaconvenient locationpool and hot tubroad tripgreat pricesausageprovo areapetwalmartutahfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I usually do not stay at La Quinta. I am a Hampton or Marriott user. It appears that it has been renovated recently. The hotel decor was average. Rooms have full size bed (I hate that); a queen is my standard. However, this was a "priceline" room for $60, so I can not really complain. The only issue that I had was there was only one person working the desk. It took numerous attempts to contact them in order to get extra blankets in the room. However, he was friendly and apologetic to the delay. Beds were comfortable.

1  Thank sbbenson
A La Quinta traveler
Lakewood, Colorado, USA
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 22 July 2012

I chose this hotel based on reviews and price. Having stayed here I don't agree with many of the reviews. Staff that we dealt with were not very friendly, exterior cardlock door was not working, elevator and interior hallway floors needed some serious cleaning. Room was ok but could use some detail cleaning and the bathroom doors have a big gap in the center which gives no privacy. Breakfast choices were pretty slim. Overall just an average hotel stay, nothing here that would make me come back.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

Very clean, very professional. Rooms are like new. View of the lake an extra bonus

No complaints

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2012

I don't stay at a lot of La Quinta when traveling - I usually go for Hampton Inns, since I am a Hilton Hhonors member. This La Quinta, however, is my go-to property when I am in Orem or even in Salt Lake. It has been updated in the past couple of years and the rooms are wonderful! The whole hotel has been clean and comfortable every time I have stayed here, and the staff is always friendly. I have been known to drive 20 minutes out of my way to stay here instead of an overpriced hotel in Salt Lake. For the low price, you can't beat this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business