“friendly”

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Orem
A TripAdvisor Member
St. George, Utah
Reviewed 27 February 2014

The staff was friendly and helpful. The pool was clean and refreshing. The location is right off I 15. We were headed to primary children's for my child. It was a great value for the room and everything was clean. I felt like it was a safe location and didn't worry about my car. Overall I enjoyed my stay and will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
VICTOR S, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites North Orem, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Sir.

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities. We look forward to showing you that we are working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

We hope to see you again soon.

Victor Soni (G.M)

Reviewed 11 February 2014

It was a first at this the girl that was there (yoyo) was fast and friendly. I would definitely go back to this hotel. Great location. and the breakfast was very convenient. There also was a great vien towards the lake.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rebecca W
VICTOR S, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites North Orem, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Rebecca

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at North Orem La Quinta. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

La Quinta continuously strives to create memorable moments with our guests, through people first service and clean comfortable accommodations. We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.

We will see you soon.

K.K Soni (G.M)

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Checked in after work and I tried to take a shower and had no hot water. I called Josephina at the front desk. She said they just finished fixing and to let it run for 5 minutes. It ran for 30 minutes and never got hot. I called again. She said it was fixed. This began at about 5 pm.we did not have hot water. We went to out for our evening about 7 without being able to shower. We returned at 10 pm and had decided to shower then. But NO. I once again called Josephina. She said she would check the hot water and call me back. After waiting 20 minutes with no response I called again. She said she had been checking in people and had not had time. (The lobby was empty when we came back at 10, so I am not sure where all the people were that she was checking in.) I waited and again after 15 minutes called and it rang and rang and rang. I decided to walk down to the lobby. (The lobby was empty, no guests checking in.) Joesphina told me she was calling the manager. So no shower on FRIDAY! NO HOT WATER THE ENTIRE TIME! I wake up at 6 am and think I am going to shower. NO HOT WATER! I called the front desk and got a man. He said he would check and call me back. He called back in a few minutes and said that a hot water heater had gone out and there was not enough hot water for the entire hotel. He also reassured me that he had someone coming to fix the problem at 10 am. (Check out is at 11) So no shower on Saturday. My problem with all of this is the dishonesty of the hotel, staff and management. I have a problem with my card being automatically charged for the room after I had made several calls regarding the hot water. I have a problem with a hotel that is full of guests that want to shower and they do not have an emergency repairman installing a new hot water heater after hours. I will not stay at a La Quinta Inn. This is under poor management and if this is a representation of the kind of managers La Quinta has trained. On the bright side, it is Saturday and upon leaving Josephina assured me that the manager, Victor Soni, knew about my complaint and would be contacting me. Oh, but he isn't in until Monday so I have to wait! One more thing, the breakfast was awful!

Room Tip: Room on the west has a view of Utah Lake and Geneva Steel.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Laura H

Dear. Laura.

We truly appreciate your feedback; it is our goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us. We apologize that your experience was not what you expected from La Quinta.

Your continued satisfaction and trust in La Quinta are our top priorities. We hope you will be staying with us again soon.

Victor Soni (G.M)

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I like this hotel it had a great view and was really quiet. 1st i thaught that the room may be going to be really noisy since we were close to the freeway. but finally i realize i was wrong. Their breakfast contains Eggs, and Meat along with many more choices to choose from.

La Quinta Keep up the good work!

Room Tip: take the room on 3rd floor East Side for breath taking view of the Lake and on West Mountaints.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Great value for the money. The only reason I am not giving a higher rating is the breakfast area and the "no food in the room" policy. Also, the food quality and choices were very low. The owner had the coffee maker hanging over the sink and there was no decaf.

The night clerk that checked us in was sweet and professional which is vital to my experience.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Usmc1234
A TripAdvisor Member
Mesquite, Nevada
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Very good for the money. It is starting to show its age. Very convenient. They should not accept a paint job that reflects a second rate job. The driveway is not well lit and you can easily miss it. The staff was congenial.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2013

This is a great value for the money. The rooms are very nice. If you happen to get the West side you have a great view of Utah Lake. The motel is easy to reach from the Freeway and you have a stoplight for on and off.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orem
La Quinta Inn & Suites Orem University Parkway
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orem-North Provo
Hampton Inn and Suites Orem
Comfort Inn & Suites Orem
Baymont Inn & Suites Provo River
TownePlace Suites Provo Orem

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites North Orem? Share your experiences!