“Among my favorite burger joints”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #23 of 217 Restaurants in Orem
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Spanish Fork, Utah
“Among my favorite burger joints”
Reviewed 8 September 2012

I used to drive way out of my way to visit the Five Guys in Sandy. I was thrilled when this closer place opened up. I love a great burger place and this one is as good as any of my other favorites. I love the toppings that you can add and the fries are outstanding. I noticed someone complained about the fries not being the "crisp" ones that he was used to. Realize that these are cut fresh, not refrigerated and "manipulated" like other places. They're just great fries, as fresh as you can get them. With a great fry sauce to dip them in.

My only "complaints" are very minor. I wish they offered a smaller fry size and that they would add onion rings to their menu.

• Visited August 2012

Petaluma, California
“Very good, but overpriced for fast food fare”
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Fresh and greasy fast food burgers that are fully customizable with lots of options. Free peanuts. Fresh cut fries. But at twice the price as In-n-Out burger I rarely go down the street to this joint.

Visited May 2012
Provo, Utah
“Best hamburgers in Utah County”
Reviewed 25 June 2012

After coming here from DC, I was very excited to see this chain establish itself out here. They are just as good as they were back east, which of course means that they are extremely good.

Visited May 2012
Orem, Utah
“Worst Burger Experience Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 6 June 2012

First off I just want to say this place came highly recommended by some trusted friends so I decided to give it a shot. Secondly I noticed the higher than normal price for what me and my wife usually pay for similar menu items anywhere else. Took the order to go and that turned out to be a big mistake! When I finally dug into the bag I noticed the fries visually looked limp and soaked were not the crispy golden fries I expected(and that critics apparently rave about) Taste was even worse, they tasted of old oil and were not even fully cooked. Next the burger. I ordered the Bacon Cheeseburger which came as a double that the menu mentions nothing about when I really just wanted a single. Burger itself was bland but the bun was squished to almost nothing and soaked to the point of soggieness that was barely edible. All in all the only reason I finished the food was because I paid so much for it and I was hungry. To top things off my wife got food poisining. If I had eaten in person I would be complaining and ask for my money back. I definitely would not recommend this place to the last lowliest dog on the planet. I will never ever go back to this place. I would rather eat something dead and rotting than eat food from this place!!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank FOXXDOGG
Bogota, Colombia
“Love the Burger and Cajun Fries..”
Reviewed 24 May 2012

I really LIKE 5 Guys. I want to LOVE it, but I can't. For whatever reason (food safety, Im sure) they cook the hamburger meat well done Even if you ask for some other finish, Cooking to hockey puck loses the flavor of the meat. I think it would be a lot better, sometimes, if they had a just a toppings burger.
I do like the cajun fries. Very good stuff.

• Visited May 2012