“Disappointing” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Springville, Utah
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2013

There are several really good hamburger chains in the area that get good reviews. My experience with Five Guys was that the burgers weren't prepared with the things we had asked for and the fries were cold.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank budd1313

Orem, Utah
“I love the burgers and fries here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2012

The food is excellent, though there is no dessert, which bothers me, and I always wonder how come the staff is so friendly yet unattractive. The location is great for popping in and filling your pockets with free peanuts on your way to the movies.

Visited January 2012
Mona, Utah
“Not impressed....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2012

Thought it was going to be better given the good word of mouth, but the fries were flimsy, the burgers big, and the dining space was messy.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank UtahShunpiker
Spanish Fork, Utah
“Among my favorite burger joints”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2012

I used to drive way out of my way to visit the Five Guys in Sandy. I was thrilled when this closer place opened up. I love a great burger place and this one is as good as any of my other favorites. I love the toppings that you can add and the fries are outstanding. I noticed someone complained about the fries not being the "crisp" ones that he was used to. Realize that these are cut fresh, not refrigerated and "manipulated" like other places. They're just great fries, as fresh as you can get them. With a great fry sauce to dip them in.

My only "complaints" are very minor. I wish they offered a smaller fry size and that they would add onion rings to their menu.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Petaluma, California
“Very good, but overpriced for fast food fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2012

Fresh and greasy fast food burgers that are fully customizable with lots of options. Free peanuts. Fresh cut fries. But at twice the price as In-n-Out burger I rarely go down the street to this joint.

Visited May 2012