Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orem-North Provo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewspancake machinefront deskroom was cleanqueen bedneeded a place to staybiscuits and gravystudent housinggas stationbusiness centera long road tripnice hotelnewer hoteltop floorparking lotwould stay here againdesk staffwell taken care
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I stayed here a couple of nights for business. The location was great; easy access to I-15, UVU and BYU, as well as being quiet. There are plenty of restaurants and eateries nearby to choose from. The walls were a bit thin as I could hear my neighbors a bit, but it didn't impact my stay. The best part was the staff. They were extremely friendly and helpful. This was an excellent choice.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Lisa S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orem-North Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thank you for your positive input. My team loves to provide a great guest experience.

Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

I am getting spoiled by these new pop up hotels. They have real lobbies and very comfortable beds.

The new Holiday Inn Express is no exception. These kind of 'express' hotels used to be about simplicity and value. No longer.

This is a real hotel, except no bar or restaurant. Very new with new amenities.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JPatrickinMN
Lisa S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orem-North Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Thank you for your positive comments and for choosing Holiday Inn Express in Orem. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

We stayed here on our way through town. Great location right off of the highway. The room was very clean and comfortable! I had made a mistake with my reservation and they fixed it right away with no hesitations. This is definitely a great place to stay in the Orem/Provo area!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

That you for posting your comments and giving us the opportunity to correct a mistake. We make every effort to fix any problem that our guests encounter. All you have to do is ask. We hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

This is a new hotel, located just off of I-15 in Orem. Rooms were very comfortable. Nice breakfast will plenty of items. I used the in-door pool, jacquzzi and exercixe room. They were all very nice.
I would recommend this hotel. I had a great stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your comments. It's nice to see someone enjoying the amenities we have to offer, and responding in a positive way. We hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

I stayed here only one night. I checked in late and left early but the room was exactly what I expect from Holiday Inn Express - modern and clean with a flat panel TV and comfortable bed. The breakfast was also on par with other business traveler hotels. The only negative were the gaggle of teenagers staying there (school buses parked outside) and the faint yet persistent banging of doors into the wee hours of the morning. That's not the hotel's problem, though.

Room Tip: Avoid being near the elevator - it dings everytime the doors open or close, and can be heard in nearby rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

We appreciate your staying at our Holiday Inn & Express. We are trying to enforce noise control with the teams that stay here. My team looks forward to hosting you again in the future.