Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orem-North Provo
US$86
US$77
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$124
US$104
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Free cancellation until 01/06
US$111
US$100
US$112
US$106
Priceline
Residence Inn Provo(Provo)(Great Value!)
US$133
Residence Inn
All reviewspancake machinefront deskroom was cleanqueen bedneeded a place to staybiscuits and gravystudent housinggas stationbusiness centera long road tripnice hotelnewer hoteltop floorparking lotwould stay here againdesk staffwell taken care
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

Fairly new hotel in Orem area. Second stay at it. Very clean, people are GREAT, felt very secure. Good morning breakfast. Only reason I could not give a FIVE is because the wireless is spotty, at least on fourth floor, and they allow dogs.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank koko0707
Lisa S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orem-North Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thanks for being a repeat guest. We appreciate your taking the time to write a review. We are currently working on upgrading our internet equipment.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

This hotel is very clean and comfortable. I stayed here for 5 nights and the staff were all very polite and friendly. It is conveniently located next to I-15 and UVU, though a little bit of a drive from BYU. The free breakfast is delicious and very satisfying, I felt like it made for the perfect start to my busy days, even when I was in a hurry. The beds are perfect, even offering both soft and firm pillows, which I absolutely loved! I would definitely stay here again. The only thing that I was a little sad about was that they stop offering hot chocolate after breakfast hours, despite having tea and coffee out all day.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

We do offer hot chocolate 24 hours. If the bin is empty please ask at the Front Desk. I will also ask my team to check more often and refill if needed. Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Short review: Nothing out of the normal to report here, normal good stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

Longer review: Easy access from I-15.

Fast friendly check-in. We were upgraded to a suite. We were offered bottled water, but didn't take any.

The suite had decent lighting. It was open and roomy.

The bathroom was good. It had a good shower head with good flow. There were decent towels.

The edges of the room could have used some better vacuuming.

There was a somewhat stocked mini kitchenette with nice counter top and sink.

The bedroom had a big TV.

We could hear noise from the next door room, but it didn't interfere with our sleep.

Typical Holiday Inn Express breakfast. I enjoyed the cheese in the omelets.

Quick check out.

The computer in the business area was a little slow.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank western u

We appreciate your review. Thanks for the detailed list of your positive comments. Please come again!

Reviewed 9 February 2014

This is our new go-to hotel when we visit the Orem-Provo area, which we do relatively frequently. We booked a two-bed "suite", which provided us with plenty of real estate and a small kitchen for ourselves and our two teenagers. The hotel is beautiful and new, and the beds are very comfortable. The free breakfast is extensive and very well done. We had a great time in the indoor pool and hot tub. We were skiing and didn't use the fitness room, but I poked my nose in and it's very well set-up for a hotel. And - amazingly enough - the price was extremely reasonable for what we got.

I can't think of a single negative thing to say about this place. Enthusiastically recommended!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

We love guests like you. Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I stayed here a couple of nights for business. The location was great; easy access to I-15, UVU and BYU, as well as being quiet. There are plenty of restaurants and eateries nearby to choose from. The walls were a bit thin as I could hear my neighbors a bit, but it didn't impact my stay. The best part was the staff. They were extremely friendly and helpful. This was an excellent choice.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your positive input. My team loves to provide a great guest experience.