“So Fresh And Good”

Ranked #27 of 231 Restaurants in Orem
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I've looked for a long time to find a place that served really fresh Mexican Food. I found it at Milagros in Orem. The first time I ordered, I had the Mango Chicken Salad. What a treat! Lots of greens and the Chicken was covered with chilies and Mangos. It is one of the best salads I've had in a long time. The second time I went, I had the the Chimi. It was packed with chicken. I really appreciate having the option of choosing fresh veggies. Their veggie mix was cooked just perfect.

Another thing I appreciate was how clean it was and the decor was really fun. Loved the lights.

I will be going back. I heard their ribs are out of this world... so I guess that's what is next for me.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

I was so excited to find a dine-in Mexican restuarant in Orem. They are few and far between. But this one was a disappointment. I went twice, just to be sure the first time wasn't a fluke. But, no, both times were bad.

The side dishes (rice, veggies) were just bad. Overcooked veggies and the rice had a gross flavor. I ordered the shirmp/fish taco plate. And although the meat inside was good, the corn tortillas were so soggy they fell apart when I tried to pick them up.

I ordered chicken enchiladas the next time and found them just as bad. Bad flavor, overcooked veggies, and the side rice and beans were undercooked.

What a disappointment. :(

Reviewed 12 March 2013

Milagros is a great place to eat with family or friends. The prices are reasonable and the overall food quality is pretty good.Their Green Chile Stuffed Chicken Quesadilla is really good and I also like their Milagros Nachos. Their seafood Enchilada is also really good and worth giving a try. It's a smaller restaurant and so the service is usually pretty prompt. The good food and quick service makes this one of the better Mexican restaurants in Utah County.

Reviewed 17 October 2012

Had lunch there recently with a group of 6 or 7 others and we were in a hurry. The server was attentive and got our lunches out quickly and efficiently (even though the place was crowded). I had the good fortune to order a soup that was a seasonal special and it was beyond delicious. Creamy, smooth, habanero pepper infused. One of the top ten soups I have ever eaten and I specialize in finding good soups. Everyone's meals were great and looked fantastic. Good value and colorful atmosphere. Try it, you will love it.

Reviewed 14 August 2012 via mobile

If you love fresh Mexican food this is the place for you. I love their chicken tacos as an appetizer and I haven't got an entree I didn't like.