“Best Mexican Food Ever”

Dining options: Reservations
Orem, Utah
“Best Mexican Food Ever”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Their food is a little different than most Mexican food restaurants in the valley but I enjoy the different flavors. I love the fact that Milagros food is always fresh. The service has always been good too. I will go back.

• Visited March 2014

Orem, Utah
“Great Menu with Lots of Different Choices”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Everything we have tried at this restaurant has been great! My only complaint is the Salsa! They need to have a better Red Salsa and if they did that I wouldn't have any complaints!!
Food and Service is great!

• Visited January 2014
Sandy, Utah, United States
“This is the real deal”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We enjoyed a wonderful warm meal, at our recent visit and we can't wait to try more of the items on the menu. They have such distinct flavors, that my mouth is watering as I write this review.

The waiter was so helpful and his recommendations were spot on. Everything on this menu is a gotta try, we will return again and again, for a flavor packed meal..

• Visited November 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Delicious food, good atmosphere”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

First time going and we weren't disappointed. Food was tasty and the service was good. Liked that we could do call ahead seating. We would go again.

• Visited December 2013
Hurricane, Utah, United States
“Didn't even order food”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

After looking at the menu my husband and I decided we'd try the food. We noticed their claim of lighter and sweeter but didn't realize that it would be so sweet. We got the complimentary chips and salsa brought to our table, tried both of the flavors they brought, and were completely appalled at how sweet they were. We then asked the server for a hotter, less sweet, salsa. She told us the hot salsa wasn't sweet at all but when we tasted it the pile of sugar was still there. We asked our waitress how much we had to pay for the chips, and thankfully she didn't charge us, and we left. We were afraid to order food for fear we'd get sweet pork. If you're into overly sweet food this would be PERFECT. If you're looking for what Americans consider authentic mexican food, go elsewhere.

Visited September 2013