“Gross”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
“Gross”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

First at all the salsa is a (asco) gross, I ask for Chiles Rellenos, what the do they dip the Chiles in like pancakes batter and fried them but then at my plate I still can see the flour in the steam part of the Chiles, so they look and taste terrible, not even 8 min after they bring our food when the server comes with the ticket and said she'll be our cashier, 4 or 5 after she came back and said if we need a to go box when we still eating REALLY! My wife she didn't like at all also.... so, not going back.

Orem, Utah
“Best Mexican Food Ever”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Their food is a little different than most Mexican food restaurants in the valley but I enjoy the different flavors. I love the fact that Milagros food is always fresh. The service has always been good too. I will go back.

• Visited March 2014
Orem, Utah
“Great Menu with Lots of Different Choices”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Everything we have tried at this restaurant has been great! My only complaint is the Salsa! They need to have a better Red Salsa and if they did that I wouldn't have any complaints!!
Food and Service is great!

• Visited January 2014
Sandy, Utah, United States
“This is the real deal”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We enjoyed a wonderful warm meal, at our recent visit and we can't wait to try more of the items on the menu. They have such distinct flavors, that my mouth is watering as I write this review.

The waiter was so helpful and his recommendations were spot on. Everything on this menu is a gotta try, we will return again and again, for a flavor packed meal..

• Visited November 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Delicious food, good atmosphere”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

First time going and we weren't disappointed. Food was tasty and the service was good. Liked that we could do call ahead seating. We would go again.

• Visited December 2013