“Father's Day Dinner from my son”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #7 of 216 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lexington, Kentucky
“Father's Day Dinner from my son”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

My wife and I were taken to this restaurant by our son and his fiancee. We are in visiting from Kentucky and Texas Roadhouse in our area is a popular place for a steak. I give this establishment a FOUR only because it was everything I figured it would be, but not outstanding. That is the advantage and disadvantage of chains. You expect the same meal that you have had before and if it turns out that way, great, but if it is bad they get slammed. The steak and meal was what I expected. The service was great and the people very friendly. I really enjoyed the meal. I ask for Medium rare and it was closer to rare, but I would rather it be under cooked than over cooked.

• Visited June 2014

Cuenca, Ecuador
“Yummy, even if service is not always the best!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

The food is always good, but we seem to have hit and miss waitstaff. They are always friendly but often get orders super wrong. But a good place for the family, especially on less crowded weekdays.

• Visited April 2014
Orem, Utah
“Texas our Texas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

You will enjoy your food and drink at this chain restaurant. Great steaks. Service is good, too. You'll take some home with you if you save room for dessert.

• Visited July 2013
Utah
“Excellent steaks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

The food is very good. I would have given it a 5 but I always feel a bit crowded there and it is very noisey. If you want a lovely quiet meal, this is not the place but a very fun place if you are in the mood. Kids love it!

Visited April 2014
OGDEN
“Just don't go when you know it's SURE to be busy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

While this is a favorite, when the weekend dinner crowd is a given you can also count on a long wait standing up and service that is slow and harried. But at slower times this place is wonderful!

• Visited August 2013