“Basic Texas BBQ!”

Bam Bams BBQ
Ranked #1 of 245 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 8 January 2018

A little pricey, but one of a kind in Utah County. Classic Texas BBQ. Smoked meat of all varieties. Sold by the plate or as a sandwich. Great fresh bread on the sandwich.

Brisket was awesome, and the sides are delicious.

Only missing the soft-serve machine.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Great, great sauces to put on top of succulent slices of smoked meat! All slow cooked for hours of tender smoked goodness. Pickles and peppers available to enhance your meal. Sides are good but the star is the brisket. Really enjoyed the smoked turkey and pork as well. Picnic table style seating and sliced by the pound!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I’m from Oklahoma and since we moved to Utah I’ve been looking for great barbecue. In my opinion Bam Bams is good and worth the visit.

We had their lunch sandwich baskets of chopped beef and brisket. These were very good. Also enjoyed the slaw and baked beans, although the baked beans have more of a chili flavor. I wasn’t the biggest fan of their three sauces, but that’s such a personal taste thing. I’m a fan of Head Country.

Service was friendly and helpful. We’ll be back, but I still miss Oklahoma barbecue.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Oh my gosh the food is very good . We got a brisket sandwich combo. I'm not sure how much meat is put on it but it was stacked up. The service was friendly and took time to talk to you i highly recommend

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I love walking in and smelling the aroma of great smoked meats. Staff is friendly. The brisket is top notch as well as the turkey. Served on butcher paper which adds to the experience.