“Great all you can eat! Yes - even sushi!”
Review of Sushi YA

Sushi YA
Ranked #41 of 228 Restaurants in Orem
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I was skeptical about an all you can eat sushi restaurant but Yelp confirmed they were great. My daughter and I pigged out and ordered whatever we felt like and we still ate under $40 of sushi so we ended up not getting the $20 all you can eat deal. The place looks shabby and it had cold air blowing around but the sushi was fresh and the tempura was perfect. I'd go again and intend to

There are newer reviews for Sushi YA

Reviewed 31 March 2013

The waitress was slow to pick up order, the table next to us had to go find a server. The food was prepared well and presented in a appealing way. Recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 12 December 2012

By far the best sushi in Utah. And with the all you can eat deal you can't beat the value either. Get the dinner all you can eat option even if it is lunch time, it's worth it.
Friendly people, avoid Friday night if you can.

1  Thank Jac0bBarl0w
Reviewed 11 November 2012 via mobile

My friends and I went to Sushi Ya for a girls day out lunch. My friend lives in Utah county and recommended Sushi Ya. After reading the reviews I went in with low expectations. When we arrived at the restaurant we were seated right away. Most of us ordered the 14.95 all you can eat sushi option, but one if us ordered off the menu. Some of my favorite rolls were the Godziila, New Jersey And Crystal shrimp roll. The fish tasted fresh and everything was impressive (especially for 14.95). I wouldn't say this is the best sushi I've had, but I would definitely come back.

Reviewed 8 November 2012 via mobile

They told us they would charge us if we didn't eat at least half of each roll before we left. So we did, in fact we ate more than that with 9 pieces left (out of 6 rolls) and then they said they would charge is for anything over 4 pieces. I don't like liars or being charges when I could have planned better. Go to tsunami for better sushi and better service.