We stayed at the Crum Cottage for 1 night to visit Bryce Canyon in the Mountain View room. The B&B is conveniently located at the main street leading to Bryce Canyon and yet, there wasn't much traffic or noise at night. We really enjoyed staying here for several reasons:
- The innkeepers MaryAnn and Brian are were really friendly, helpful and always available if you needed something
- Breakfast was great, a really good start into the day and we even got some "reserves" to take along for the trip
- The room and the house in general is neatly renovated and kept in an old-fashioned look which is really authentic and at the same time, everything you expect is there: Comfortable Bed, LCD-TV, Wireless Internet etc.
- We especially liked the bathroom with windows and a bathtub in the middle of the room.
- The rates are a great value compared to other B&Bs we stayed at.
We would always go back to Crum Cottage and can only recommand it to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast near Bryce Canyon, Zion, Grand Canyon north rim, Panguitch Utah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Panguitch House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Panguitch House Utah