“Good for the money”

Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Panguitch
Saint George, Utah, United States
“Good for the money”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stayed 4 nights here in Panguitch. The motel was clean. Days Inn has just acquired this motel and is attempting to clean it up. The best thing, I must say, was Natalie, at the front desk. She made our stay!! She was just temporary, filling in from Kanab until they hired another manager. I hope the new manager is as warm and friendly as Natalie! The town really needs a couple of new resturants. I think a GOOD breakfast place could make some good money here. The cowboy resturant is the best and almost only dinner place. It was nice to be able to get on our quads and ride out from the motel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Alli S, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Panguitch, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Hello Dianna,

That is a pretty cool experience being able to ride out of the property on quads! Riding four-wheelers is so fun and many places in Utah have great spots to ride!

We were very fortunate to have Natalie come from our other property to help us out, she is a great manager! We now have our new manager at the property, his name is Jay and he is very friendly and helpful, just as Natalie was!

Bring your friends or family for a second visit! Maybe check out Bryce National Park if you were not able to this trip, it really is a site to see! Thank you so much for the positive comments. We absolutely love hearing our guests adventures they experienced while staying with us! So please come again soon!

Alli
Guest Relations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Coggon
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I'm trying to think of something nice to say about this hotel but I can't think of anything. The person at the desk had trouble with the English language.We were sent to a room that had not been cleaned. We had already unloaded our things in the room so chose to have them clean it rather than change rooms. The air conditioning in our room was not working. It is very outdated. The breakfast was just okay - donuts were quite old. We would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Avoid room 119.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Jackie,

I am sorry to hear that your stay was not as pleasant as you would have hoped. We would also like to apologize for any inconveniences we may have caused.

We would like to let you know that we have hired new front desk staff, who are friendly and helpful. We have also hired a new manager named Jay, who is friendly as well.

Thank you for the feedback on the donuts, as it allows us to improve on our breakfast! I do hope you give us a second try so that we can show you what excellent service we provide with our new staff! Cheers!

Alli
Guest Relations

Travellers are raving about these Panguitch hotels

St. George, Utah
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

It was a nightmare getting checked in. English is not a language that had been even slightly noticeable. It took about 40 minutes to get checked in. We were. Told that the pool would be open starting on Friday and when we arrived it was not. So had a lot of disappointed kids.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Barnes2013
Alli S, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Panguitch, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay with us.

We are currently in the process of implementing a new computer system that is new to our staff, so I am sorry for the long check-in time. Regarding the pool, it was scheduled to open Friday as our pool maintenance was working to fix it. However, due to certain circumstances, our maintenance was not able to fix it until yesterday. The pool is now open. I am sorry for the disappointment, as we were working to fix and improve our pool for our guest's use.

Thank you for taking time to write a review regarding your concerns at our hotel. I truly hope you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations. We hope you stay with us again in the near future!

Sorrento
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is a little motel run by a very nice family. My room was clean and the mattress was comfortable. I thought it was a great deal for the money. But the reason I am writing the review is that I rally liked that the family is very kind and happy. They seem to really enjoy their work/adventure. When I am on vacation, I appreciate dealing with kind, happy people. And they have one of those self-serve waffle makers that are in many motels in that part of Utah. Yum!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank SorrentoBridgetG
Dear Valued Guest,

I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us!

We would like to thank you for taking time to give an honest opinion about your stay. We value every guest's opinion and positive feedback is always good to hear! Our staff takes great pride in their customer service and I am glad they were able to exceed your expectations! The waffles are a favorite at our free breakfast and I am glad you had a chance to enjoy one of the many options we serve!

We have just fixed up our pool in time for the summer, so we hope you will get a chance to come back and enjoy the pool in the near future!

We would like to thank you for staying with us and we hope you will come back soon!

longmont, colorado
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We couldn't decide if this was a Days Inn or a New Western. The person at the desk didn't have a good grasp of the English language so communication was difficult. He didn't understand the use of the Wyndham card that I had and had to get help from another fellow. The motel is no smoking but the fellow who helped must have just finished one and exhaled the last breath while leaned between me and the fellow he was helping. Our room was o.k. and fairly clean. The outlets wouldn't hold our chargers in place so we had to work to charge our electronics. The continental breakfast looked pretty standard UNTIL you tried to bite the donuts....must have been there for a while...a loooong while. We left and ate later at a McDonald's. Wouldn't stay there again.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

I am sorry to hear your stay was not as you had hoped. We are in the process of converting to a Days Inn, and are currently listed as a Days Inn. I apologize for the confusion!

We truly thank you for taking time to mention a few things that need improvement at our property, as we would like to provide the best possible stay for each guest. As far as the outlets go, I will make mention of it to the general manager on site and have him take a look at the issue so as to improve other guest's convenience for the future. We have a strict no smoking policy at every one of our locations, though most people who smoke tend to smoke just before walking into the hotel. I am also sorry that our breakfast was not up-to-par. Generally, all of our breakfast is made the morning it is served.

Again, our apologies for any unpleasant experience you may have had, it is our goal to make sure each guest checks out happy. We hope you will give us another try on your next stop in town!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We will definitely stay in a larger town next time! It wasn't horrible, but it definitely is not what we are used to. It is very outdated and the shower stall looked gross! Since we were headed home to Vegas the next morning, we both skipped the shower. If you have to stay in the area, it is probably no worse than the other motels, but we will plan our next trip to not end up in this town.

There also wasn't a single restaurant open because it was either a Sunday or Monday evening, so we had to drive 15 miles each way to eat really awful food.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ScenicWeddings
Dear Valued Guest,

I am sorry to hear that your stay was not as pleasant as you would have hoped.

We appreciate you taking time to give us some feedback on things we may need to improve. If there is ever a time you have questions about local restaurants or activities, our staff would be more than happy to make suggestions for you.

It is unfortunate that you were not able to enjoy your stay as we hoped you would, however, we do hope that you will consider stopping in on your next road trip to give us another chance to provide you with a memorable stay.

Coralville, Iowa
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We booked the room through Days Inn's website, and then couldn't find the place because there was only one tiny unlit Days Inn sign. I found it by accident when I stopped in to ask for directions at the New Western and found out I was at the right place. The desk clerk told me she was unable to get my reservation from Days Inn since they weren't hooked into their system yet, but she did honor the discounted rate I was quoted. Our room, though dated, was very nice. I reserved a king room and found it to have a whirlpool tub, seating area with a sofa, and a brand new flatscreen TV.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ML_ND
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to apologize for the confusion of our hotel signage. We are in the process of converting our hotel to Days Inn. As our front desk staff informed you, we have not had our system quite set up. I am happy to hear your quoted rate was honored.

It is always pleasant to know that you enjoyed all of the amenities our hotel has to offer. We felt it appropriate to provide a more updated T.V. as entertainment in the room while on vacation is a key item.

We would like to thank you for staying with us and taking time to give an honest review of our hotel. Every comment is important to us, good or bad, as there is always room for improvement! Please come stay with us again soon!

Guest Relations
Also consider these accommodations in or near Panguitch
Quality Inn Bryce Canyon
#4 of 14 in Panguitch
Red Ledges Inn
Red Ledges Inn
#3 of 5 in Tropic

Been to Days Inn Panguitch? Share your experiences!