“Good bargain for a night's stay”
Review of Adobe Sands Motel

Adobe Sands Motel
Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Panguitch
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Our room was clean but small (studio). We had a stopover in Panguitch and this motel served our needs and budget. The bed was not comfortable but you get what you pay for.

There was complementary coffee at the reception in the morning. This is a good base for Bryce Canyon (an hour's drive).

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Adobe Sands Motel

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Family owned and very friendly people!!!! I slept very comfortable here!!!! Definetly worth the money I would highly recommend this place to anyone who comes to Panguitch!!!!!!!!! I would definetly book here again for my next stay you cannot beat the Price and Great Customer Service:)

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 5 July 2013

My family and I were making our way through Utah and needed a room. Considering the time of night the staff was very accommodating and friendly. The room was clean and for the money, my family and I enjoyed our stay. If you are looking for a nice place to stay for the night, this is the place.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

I work in the Hotel industry and understand that Everyones standards are different.… But this is ridiculous!

Enter the carpets are green and shag , they have stains of who knows what, pieces of bugs as well. the deadbolt wont lock because it's not lined up at the hole and I had to prop the door with the chair to make sure I was safe.

The Decore is whatever but considering the price that they want for this room my expectations are sorely under met. it's one thing to be outdated it's another thing to be filthy and disgusting. I've already killed three bugs, had to clean the shower of all the hair from the last guest, tripped on the linoleum coming up in the bathroom twice and I'm not really sure what the rest of stuff on the bathroom floor.

I appreciate that this mom and pop is trying, however this property is filthy, rundown, and unsafe. I will be out of her as fast as I can!

Creeped out

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank 923_Spokane
Reviewed 27 October 2012

First, The lady at the desk was very friendly and accommodating!
We ordered our room very late and the motel didn't have any other parking spot left.
She told us we can park in front of the front desk without blocking the entrance!
Consider the late hour it was great for us instead of parking our car on the street and walk with our suitcases to our room.
The room was clean altough the shower was a little bit small (maybe just for me).
Very great place to stay in order to stay close to Bryce Canyon and paying fair amount of money

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TravelOGlazer
Reviewed 13 October 2012

We stayed in Panguitch on a cold October night. The heater worked for a few minutes, then totally stopped. We told the manager, and she told us we didn't know how to work it. She didn't offer any reimbursement or other help or even a word of apology. The place is very old and run down. Although it was relatively clean, we didn't even feel comfortable taking a shower. Very bad night in Panguitch!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank CLC48
Reviewed 2 October 2012

We stayed there for one night in September 2012 on our way to Bryce canyon (amazing place:). The rooms were average sized and clean. In total, for only 60$ you get a good value for your money. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tomer_31
Also consider these accommodations in or near Panguitch
Color Country Motel
Purple Sage Motel
Purple Sage Motel
#2 of 14 in Panguitch
Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel

Been to Adobe Sands Motel? Share your experiences!