Originally booked the one night and ended up staying two! The Manager is fantastic and nothing was a problem. Asked for a toaster and got one no qualms.
Yes it's old and run down but is worth the few dollars. Amenities were good, clean and bed was comfy. We were welcomed warmly (which is far better than most 4-5 star places!) and our stay remained that way.
Touché to the bonfire comment! It was awesome! The grounds the Motel is on is beautiful also. We spent most of the time sitting at the outdoor setting watching the hummingbirds feeding from the water stations they've hung from the trees. You can tell they are proud of the grounds they walk on.
Don't stay if you are expecting five star; stay if you want a clean, comfortable, no fuss place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our rooms are affordable, clean and spacious. Most rooms have microwaves and fridges. All rooms have a TV, heater, and air-conditioning.We provide FREE WiFi access.We have a beautiful lot with alot of green grass and trees. We also provide outdoor furniture, picnic tables, BBQ and a fire pit for our guest's enjoyment at no additional charge. We have plenty of parking.We are Pet friendly, however, there is a $10 deposit per pet, which will be returned to you at Check-out.Roll away bed may be available upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bryce Canyon Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Hotel Panguitch
- Bryce Canyon Motel Panguitch, Utah