Park Hotel Condominiums
US$143
US$127
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$201
Hotels.com
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$194
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$124
Silver King Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$120
Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$310
  • Breakfast included
Park City Marriott(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$182
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Waldorf Astoria Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$369
US$324
  • Pool
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$185
  • Pool
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$333
US$183
All reviewsheating systemstreet noiseshower headbed was comfortableaccommodationliftfurnishingswinter
Reviewed 17 July 2010

Spent a week at the Park Hotel Condo's and enjoyed the visit, but it could have been more enjoyable. The property is in a historical building on Main Street, so it was in a good location for getting out and about the town for food, sight seeing and entertainment.

Some negatives which we encountered are the following:

1. Exterior of building is being painted, with painters arriving at 7 AM. On surface this may seem trivial, but building has no A/C. With that in mind, we were not too happy that manager of facility allowed painters to start so early.

2. Bathtub is an old Victorian with claw feet which is neat for an historical building, but made getting in and out of tub somewhat precarious. I really had no difficulty myself because I am tall, but my wife is 5' 7" and it was a challenge for her.

3. Plumbing had air in lines so pipes clanged a tad too much when using water or restroom facilities.

4. No on site parking. Had to park a couple of blocks away and pay for parking.

I addressed #1-3 issues with site manager so hopefully they will address the above problems.

Overall we would stay here again, but only if first three problems are corrected.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Justwufn
Reviewed 22 February 2010

The Park Hotel Condos are located right on Main Street. It is really nice to be able to walk out the front door and be steps away from all the shops and restaurants. I found the front desk very friendly and helpful. We had a one bedroom unit on the fifth floor. We did not have any problem with the noise at night (we were in one of the back units), even though we slept with one or two windows open in the dead of winter because the unit tended to be a little too warm for our liking. The kitchen was well equipped. The living room and dining room were adequate. There was a fold out couch.....so~ so. The bedroom, too, was of adequate size. The bathroom itself was OK, with a sink in the bathroom and also one outside the bathroom which is nice. The problem was the old fashioned claw top tub/shower. It was so TINY, I couldn't wait to get out of it. It was also very high up and awkward to get out of! There was also a TINY soap dish that could hold a bar of soap, and sometimes hold two airline carry on size shamphoo bottles, although they kept slipping out. To get to the hot tub, you have to take the elevator down to the bottom level. When you get out of the elevator, you come face to face to a bar area, and the entrance to a Thai restaurant. It is a little odd to be walking thru a crowd of people waiting to be seated for dinner in your swim suit/cover up. You then proceed down the hall. You turn right to get into the workout room (only two machines) and hot tub. If you were to turn left, you would be walking into the restaurant's kitchen....there is no door and kitchen staff can clearly see you coming/going. ONe nice thing is that we always had the hot tub to ourselves! Small shower and hot tub access aside, I would definately recommend the hotel due to the great location. I was able to trade my RCI week and really enjoyed having a kitchen, especially being there a full week. We went out to eat four nights, and every restaurant was pricey, but food was very good. I feel I should mention that the condos are a little behind in the times and there is no wireless connection, so you cannot use your laptop in the room. There is an internet cafe one block away, or you can use the computer in the lobby for $3/half hour. I feel I should mention that there is no hotel parking, but there are lots a couple a blocks away. While my husband parked the car for seven minutes out front while we unloaded the car, we managed to get not one, but two, parking tickets. So make sure someone stays with the car while you are checking in! The one thing I would HAVE to recommend if you are going there to ski is to take the one hour drive out of Park City and ski Brighton. I have skiied many places, and it is my all time favorite. Unlike Alta & Snowbird, there are some really nice easy/intermediate runs and the mountain is just about as pretty as it gets! They also get twice the amount of snow that Deer Valley/Park City/The Canyons get. If you want to go for a snow mobile ride, Daniels Summit is the place to go! On a clear day, the scenery will wow you!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SuePhoenix
Reviewed 4 October 2009

The staff at Park Hotel Condominiums was wonderful and very willing to help where needed. Unfortunately, their hands were somewhat tied. If you want to be in the middle of the party, this is the place to stay. If you want a tranquil, peaceful vacation you would be better off staying elsewhere. We resorted to closing all the windows and turning on the swamp cooler and fan on high in order to muffle the noise from the street at night.

The bathroom is another story! Granted, this is an old building, but I would think that the condos would be up to par on the plumbing. On our third day we finally realized that if we start the shower and let the SCALDING HOT water flow, followed by the ICE COLD water, we could then get into the shower. We were told that the shower heads contained a mixer that would mix the water and eventually come out with, perhaps at best, tepid water! Getting into the tub took agility. It is an old claw foot tub with no bars to hold onto while entering or leaving the shower. Because there is no soap dish, or any type of dish for shampoo, etc., we placed a bowl on the top of the shower curtain to hold our supplies. Needless to say, taking a shower was a dreaded feat.

Except for the two reasons above, this was a nice, convenient place to stay. The condo was fully equipped with all you would need. As stated above, the office staff was very friendly and helpful and sorry about the problems we encountered.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple