We stayed in Feb for 5 nights with 4 teenaged boys. Great location to Deer Valley Snow Park lifts. We arrived after 10pm and had to go next door to The Lodges to check in. We expected a little more assistance with directions to condo and help with luggage. We asked if a cart was available in the parking garage and only then did we get offers of some help. There are several building and it was late and we had no idea of where we were going so a bellman to help was neccesary. Condo was comfortable and spacious for us. The breakfast buffet was very simple - continental type breakfast with waffle machine - and we ended up buying groceries as the teenage boys wanted something more substantial (eggs and bacon) for breakfast. The apres ski was hot chocolate and a tray of cookies in the lobby. The concierge was friendly but not overly helpful - in fact when I asked about getting lift tickets for the next day at 6:45pm she told me to come back in the am as she had closed out her system. Service was not quite what I expected considering that this is Deer Valley. We had a great vacation and enjoyed ourselves. Great location for skiing and you can't beat Deer Valley for service.We would return to Silver Baron again with appropriate expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rustic meets refined elegance at the Silver Baron Lodge where unparalleled accommodations and service come together in one of the most beautiful settings. Timber frame architecture, stone fireplaces and iron finishes capture the mining heritage of Park City. Conveniently located near the base of Deer Valley Resort, this lodge offers guests a variety of year-round activities. The complimentary in-town transportation service, provided by Cadillac, offers direct access to the resort and allows you to experience the shopping dining and nightlife on Park City’s Historic Main Street, just minutes away. These mountain inspired residences feature full kitchens, fireplaces, private hot tubs and spacious living and dining areas. Relax and enjoy amenities such as a complimentary hot breakfast buffet during the ski season, a family-friendly heated outdoor pool with water slide, complimentary wireless Internet, on-site concierge and bell service and regularly scheduled yoga classes. The staff at Silver Baron Lodge delivers the exceptional guest service for which Deer Valley Resort is famous. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Silver Baron Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Baron Hotel Park City
- Silver Baron Lodge Park City, Utah