Our visit to Silver Baron started on March 12 and the plan was to stay four nights. The location is great, the shuttle prompt, the rooms spacious and clean, the pillows wonderfully soft . . . all things you would expect from a premium resort location this close to a premium snow park like Deer Valley. From the moment we arrived, the staff could not have been more helpful! We were offered our room right away, and a ride to the snow park. The groundskeepers personally showed us how to operate the garage door opener and the gas grill. The concierge printed up our lift tickets on the spot. Being sausage and egg people for breakfast, the complimentary breakfast was light (mostly fruit, pastries, and boiled eggs), but the dining room was full so most people were quite happy.
Vacations are supposed to go right, and usually do, and most prestige resorts can deliver under ideal circumstances. Sometimes, though, things go wrong on vacation . . .like a stomach bug hitting the whole family. THAT is when a GREAT staff shows what they are truly made of, and THAT is why I am writing this review. I have NEVER had such caring attention from a hotel staff as my family received from the staff at the Silver Baron! There was no way we were getting on that airplane on departure day, and Mary Ann, the general manager, got on the phone and rebooked our Delta tickets. She found us another wonderful condo at Silver Baron we could use to ride this out, got a refund on my prepaid lift tickets, got a refund on our unused ski rental fees, sent staff to get skis out of storage and turn them back in to rental, and even went out to get chicken soup and Gatorade for the bedbound. That kind of help buys loyalty. We ski exclusively at Deer Valley, and I will be staying exclusively at Silver Baron in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rustic meets refined elegance at the Silver Baron Lodge where unparalleled accommodations and service come together in one of the most beautiful settings. Timber frame architecture, stone fireplaces and iron finishes capture the mining heritage of Park City. Conveniently located near the base of Deer Valley Resort, this lodge offers guests a variety of year-round activities. The complimentary in-town transportation service, provided by Cadillac, offers direct access to the resort and allows you to experience the shopping dining and nightlife on Park City’s Historic Main Street, just minutes away. These mountain inspired residences feature full kitchens, fireplaces, private hot tubs and spacious living and dining areas. Relax and enjoy amenities such as a complimentary hot breakfast buffet during the ski season, a family-friendly heated outdoor pool with water slide, complimentary wireless Internet, on-site concierge and bell service and regularly scheduled yoga classes. The staff at Silver Baron Lodge delivers the exceptional guest service for which Deer Valley Resort is famous. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Silver Baron Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Baron Hotel Park City
- Silver Baron Lodge Park City, Utah