This place is classy. Lobby is warm, inviting, and elegantly decorated. The staff at the hotel are professional and extremely attentive. The hotel is at the foot of the Canyons Mountain. After getting off the gondola, you are greeted by hotel staff ready, willing and able to assist with all gear. The offer complimentary water and a warm locker-area to get those uncomfortable boots off. The complimentary hot chocolate and hot cider are nice touches as well.
The room is well-appointed and cozy. Our room had a great kitchen if you wanted to prepare a meal. The spa is really nice too.
I have read reviews that are critical of the restaurant, but I found the food to be excellent. In fact, it was the best meal I had in Park City.
I would return to this hotel in a heart-beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Astoria Park City welcomes guests to the largest ski and golf resort in the United States, Park City Resort. Nestled among the pristine Wasatch Mountains, Park City, Utah, is a mere 35 minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport. The hotel's guest rooms are appointed with custom furnishings, suites with top-of-the-line kitchens and spectacular views of the ski slopes and picturesque Wasatch Mountains. Integral to the guest experience at Waldorf Astoria Park City is its 16,000-square-foot spa and on-property restaurant, Powder. The property is currently recognized as the United States Best Ski Hotel by World Ski Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Hotel Park City
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Utah