The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$156
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$183
Holiday Inn Express Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$101
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$248
Hyatt.com
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$149
Marriott
US$98
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$99
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$198
  • Pool
US$411
Official Site
  • Pool
1,618 results
All reviewsviking appliancespowder restaurantbeautiful hotelfire pitfull kitchenboot roomone bedroom suiteluxury hotelroom serviceoff seasonvalet staffcanyons resortski valetfour seasonsdeer valleytop of the linehot chocolate
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Great ski valets. take skis right to gondola at canyons. rooms were clean with fireplaces. staff was helpful particularly bellman named jeff. Prices are steep but its a very nice resort and the location is first rate. Heated pool and two hot tubs are great.

Room Tip: Call ahead to arrange transport to main st.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I was planning a trip to Park City for President's day weekend and wanted to stay at a high end hotel for a romantic getaway, but I did not want to spend $1500 (St. Regis and a night when I was skiing most of the day. Instead I choose the Waldorf Astoria, which is a beautiful hotel with all the amenities. Although we were not as close to Park City and Deer Valley (10 minute cab ride), we loved our experience and could get there with ease. The hotel has very nice accommodations, great food and all the amenities (spa, outdoor hot tubs, smores at night) and is ski on ski off for the Canyons ski resort (which we thought was very good). It still cost $900+ a night, but was much better value than some of the more expensive options.

Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We arrived at the Waldorf Astoria for President's Day weekend and got checked into our 1-bedroom residential room that we booked through AmEx Fine Hotel & Resorts Collection (which we always HIGHLY recommend doing). The room was wonderful and very spacious - they delivered a welcome gift for us when we got into the room. Great view overlooking the pool & hot tubs (recommend requesting a room that overlooks the pool - other views just aren't as nice in our experience here). The hotel staff helped us arrange private transportation to Deer Valley for a day of skiing, but failed to pick us up (we decided to use the free shuttle that they provided). I had called to ask where the shuttle usually picks guest up and we stood there - about 30 minutes later I saw the shuttle drive right by and go to another resort at Deer Valley. Confused why it was there and figuring it would come back around, we waiting - it never came. We had to get a taxi back to the Waldort, the hotel paid for the taxi after I explained what happened - kind of a bummer. During our stay we decided to extend our stay, however, our room wasnt going to be available which forced us to move rooms. Jonathan, the evening manager, did a great job trying to find a way for us to stay in our room and then arranged our move for us, as well as, upgraded us to a Junior Suite! The trek from the hotel to the gondola to head to the Canyon's resort NEEDS TO BE IMPROVED. You would think they would provide a nice pathway from the road (or where the golf cart drops you off) to the small Waldort Gondola, but instead it was a muddy/snowy trek over there. There were power cords on the ground that we almost tripped over, due to the construction nearby. It was just a little surprising that they didn't do a better job. Overall, it was a great stay, a little expensive for the quality (normal wear & tear, but seems to be a little more then usual - especially for a hotel of Waldorf status). We'd definitely stay here again and would recommend this hotel to others. Sorry for the long review!

1  Thank NateM5
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Great hotel will plenty of amenities. The staff will help you with everything from booking a sleigh ride to putting on your ski boots. The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are so nice you won't want to leave. If you stay in, the full kitchen makes it easy to cook your own groceries or you may have the hotel bring up ingredients for you. If you venture out, you can take the Waldorf lift right up to the mountain and ski back at the end of the day.

Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
Reviewed 16 February 2014

My family (including 3 toddlers) had a wonderful trip to Park City and the Waldorf Astoria. The room and the hotel were incredibly child friendly even while the hotel maintained a very sophisticated and hip vibe. The staff were extremely accessible and the operator (I cannot remember his name), concierges (Christie most notably), and valets were right there whenever I needed them.

I was most impressed with the beautiful pool/hot tub area. How relaxing! Also, the lobby was stunning.

The 1 bedroom suite was perfect with a washer dryer, full size luxury kitchen, 2 bathrooms and comfortable beds. It just worked out so well.

I enjoyed Christie's (the head concierge) recommendations of dog sledding and a sleigh ride. As I have toddlers we also went to Gorgoza snow tubing park, the ice castle, the Park City museum and Monkey Mountain. The dog sledding with North Forty was a once in a lifetime experience. The dogs were so beautiful and friendly and our guide, Gavin was personable and made the trip the absolute best! I would highly recommend Gavin and North Forty.

WHAT A TRIP!

The only critiques--I felt like I had to tip all the time and would have loved a recommendation that was accepted by all to tip an amount at the end of the trip so that I did not have to open my wallet 6-10 times per day to retrieve my car, open my room door, etc. The second critique was that there were no towels 2/3 times that we went to the pool. I usually had to go back in and ask housekeeping for towels.

Room Tip: Not all of the 1 BR suites have 2 bathrooms, so if that is something that is important to you, make sure you request that.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family