Just returned from two weeks at this property. Overall the hotel did many things very well. We did experience a few glitches but the manager, Kurtis, made sure everything was resolved quickly and to our satisfaction. This made all the difference between a good vacation and a great one. The pros to staying here are many. Great restaurant, beautiful suites, ideal location, and committed management. Despite being located at the Canyons we chose to ski everyday at Deer Valley which was simple to do. So if you are looking for a great vacation, any season and to ski anywhere in the area, the Waldorf is a hidden treasure that should not be missed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Astoria Park City welcomes guests to the largest ski and golf resort in the United States, Park City Resort. Nestled among the pristine Wasatch Mountains, Park City, Utah, is a mere 35 minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport. The hotel's guest rooms are appointed with custom furnishings, suites with top-of-the-line kitchens and spectacular views of the ski slopes and picturesque Wasatch Mountains. Integral to the guest experience at Waldorf Astoria Park City is its 16,000-square-foot spa and on-property restaurant, Powder. The property is currently recognized as the United States Best Ski Hotel by World Ski Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Hotel Park City
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Utah