“Romantic Retreat”

Waldorf Astoria Park City
Ranked #8 of 60 Hotels in Park City
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband and I recently celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary at the Waldorf Astoria in Park City and it was a fantastic time. From the extremely knowledgeable concierge, to the staff going out of their way to be helpful, there was perfection at every turn. The waitstaff in Powder provided great service and even prepared a special dessert plate that was presented to us (without us saying anything).

Room Tip: My husband has Celiac, and the waitstaff / culinary team were able to offer gluten free suggestions...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 June 2014

The Waldorf Astoria is the place to stay when visiting Park City UT for sure. Kerry Hing is an excellent caring General Manager. Awesome hotel and great location. I highly recommended this property. Close to the maintains and main street.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Plush doggie bed...check
Water bowl...check
Personalized welcome note...check
Delish doggie treats...check
Epic mountain views...priceless!!!

Stylin' and profilin' at this beauty of a hotel. Spoiled pups rejoice, this hotel is in dog friendly heaven. Park City is one of the coolest mountain towns that I have explored. While the non-refundable pet fee might be a bit high for some, us pampered pets can agree that this hotel is worth it. I think that my humans enjoyed the stay just as much as I did. The hotel does have a designated pet area for bathroom breaks but being an outdoorsy adventurous doggie, I hiked the hills above the resort to take care of my business.

Park City...I will be BACK!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
klh0320, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Park City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us at Waldorf Astoria Park City. We are always happy to hear that your stay went beyond your expectations and that as a dog lover, you found this to be the perfect resort! We hope to welcome you and your dogs back soon for another great stay!

Very Best,
Kerry Hing

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We stayed at the hotel for only one night but would have enjoyed more. The room was beautiful and as we entered the lights were on with soft music playing. The dinner was wonderful and so was the facial at the spa. Really enjoyed the pool and drink and food service. I would recommend this hotel in beautiful Park City, Utah.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nancy R
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This place was absolultely beautiful. I stayed during the spring with the intention on having a relaxing weekend to myself. The staff couldn't be more accomodating. The pool was a great escape and the spa was just unbelievably amazing. I had 2 eighty minute treatments and wanted more! Truly one of the best spa treatments I have ever had. The shuttle car to Main Street was great as I didnt have to drive to town to shop and have dinner with friends. I also found the complimentary smores to be a very nice touch. The staff even went out of their way to find me other things to roast over the open fire pit as I dont like smores. I had a one bedroom suite and it was just perfect. I had 2 fireplaces, a balcony, an amazing kitchen with great equipment and a washer & dryer. It was nice to go home with clean laundry.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Roselle R
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I have never had a better hotel stay. This hotel is phenomenal from the quality of rooms, to the staff. The pool is a comfortable 89 degrees year round with complimentary water bottles. This is the perfect place for a family weekend getaway. I will definitely be back and 100% recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Craig H
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Just quick review regarding my meeting experience at WA Park city was awesome, we were at the pres suite (the name is not as suite as the room, you should change it) I was amazed with the service so quick & professional ! One of the server (blonde hair skinny) was too much & loud talkative, the director (buddy?? Spelled wrong) he is excellent !
Too bad it was a quick one day meeting but thumb up for your meeting team !

• Stayed: May 2014