We just got home from staying here. We booked our reservation through our Hilton Honors account. When we arrived....no room reservation. The desk clerk, Harmony, told us we would need to come back in an hour. A king size room was not yet available. When we returned, she checked us in for a king size junior suite. When she called housekeeping, the room she assigned us was not cleaned...despite being 7:00PM in the evening. She then told us we would need to settle for a room with two queen beds. After some discussion, she begrudgingly gave us a king suite and wasn't happy about it. We still had to wait for housekeeping to verify that the room was cleaned...now it is 7:30PM. Seems like rooms were being cleaned on an as needed basis.
The WORST was when we ordered breakfast from room service. When breakfast arrived, the bottle of jam on the tray had been opened and was half gone.....it appeared to have been recycled off another tray. UGGGGGGGG food from another room's tray???? We didn't eat anymore hotel food during our stay. The manager did apologize and go to the store to buy us some prepackaged snacks. Hotel seemed chaotic,understaffed and the food thing made me nauseated. For the money spent, we would have been better off driving another 15 minutes to Deer Valley where service is everything. We won't be returning here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Astoria Park City welcomes guests to the largest ski and golf resort in the United States, Park City Resort. Nestled among the pristine Wasatch Mountains, Park City, Utah, is a mere 35 minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport. The hotel's guest rooms are appointed with custom furnishings, suites with top-of-the-line kitchens and spectacular views of the ski slopes and picturesque Wasatch Mountains. Integral to the guest experience at Waldorf Astoria Park City is its 16,000-square-foot spa and on-property restaurant, Powder. The property was recognized in 2015 by Travel & Leisure for “The World’s Best Hotels”, 2014 as the top hotel in Utah on Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List also by Condé Nast Traveler “#7 Resort in the West-2013”, and Readers' Choice Awards, “Top 40 Resorts in the West.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Hotel Park City
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Utah