Waldorf Astoria Park City
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$143
US$127
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$194
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$200
Sundial Lodge at Canyons Village(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$124
Silver King Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$120
Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$345
US$310
  • Breakfast included
Park City Marriott(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$182
  • Pool
Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$185
  • Pool
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$333
US$183
1,565 results
All reviewsviking appliancespowder restaurantbeautiful hotelfire pitfull kitchenmountain lodgeboot roomone bedroom suiteluxury hotelresort feeroom serviceoff seasonvalet staffski valetfour seasonscanyons areadeer valley
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Let me start by saying I have used this service for years but never written a review. The service at ths hotel was so bad I felt complelled to share.

It's a great looking hotel, the rooms are nice and the staff want to do the right thing but it is clear that management at this hotel is bad. No training, no accountability and no sense of urgency. If you are truly looking for a five star hotel with five star service this is not it.

• At check in Wednesday night your front desk clerk informed me that I would be getting an upgrade to a one bedroom suite. One problem-I had already reserved a one bedroom suite. When I stated that to the clerk she apologized and said there would be no upgrade. Not a smart thing to say to a guest, bad training.
• On Thursday morning we discovered that there was no hair dryer in the room. It took two calls and nearly a half hour to get a hair dryer. Who checks the rooms to make sure everything is there?
• On Thursday morning we went for breakfast in the dining room. One person working the whole restaurant, seating, serving and bussing tables. We walked out after fifteen minutes of not being acknowledged. We did see a Sous Chef and Manager walking through the facility and overheard the Sous Chef complaining about his location being changed, both managers oblivious to what the poor employee was going through in the restaurant.
• I called the desk to complain to a manager about the service, I got someone who told me all the managers were in a manager’s meeting. NICE. The restaurant is being run by one hourly employee and all the managers are in a meeting.
• Went to the pool Thursday afternoon after hiking. We could not get a drink because there is an issue with the liquor license for the pool at the Waldorf Astoria.
• I spoke to your F & B director Don Thursday evening. He was very nice and appreciated the feedback. He wanted to meet me over a breakfast that he would comp. I’m on vacation, why do I want to explain to him over breakfast again about the issues? I am a Diamond Member and get a $20 credit for breakfast at your hotel and he is going to “comp” it for me?
• I come back from hiking this afternoon and head down to the pool to find out it is closed for a private party? This is the Waldorf Astoria? Management offers to bus Waldorf customers up to the Hilton Grand Vacations pool? On a weekend that is 90 degrees with close to 100% occupancy? How do you allow this type of service for your guests?

If you are looking for a five star experience in Park City I suggest you look elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank michael v
klh0320, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Park City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us on improving our service and quality.

It is always disapointing to hear when our resort missed out on living up to your expectations. I am hoping to get an opportunity to speak with you regarding your stay and do hope to hear from you soon. I am sorry for the experience you had and ask that you please either email or call me at my contact information below. Your opinion is important to us.

Kerry Hing
435-647-5501
Kerry.Hing@waldorfastoria.com

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I spent two nights at this fabulous hotel. At this time of the year the price for this property seems to be very good ( keep in mind it is not cheap). Our room was spacious, 12 ft. Ceilings all necessary amenities including fridge, stove, etc. it is like a condo.
Service was very friendly. Christie, the Concierge was helpful to find and book the concert for us. Check out the music events at StMary's church nearby.
We have not used the shuttle service to park city down town but they say it is convenient.
The pool area is huge and beautiful.
I am pretty sure we will not be able to afford it in winter, but will take advantage of lower summer rates some time again.
We have not eaten at the hotel but had good luck with Zoom ( down town) and Whole foods for breakfast ( 2 miles away).

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank sonostrov
Reviewed 15 July 2014

What you get for the price is unmatched in Park City, UT. A great design, intimate setting, fun / attentive staff, great food and amenities, best pool deck in Park City and beautiful rooms. Worth every penny.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
1  Thank Matt M
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I was not sure what to expect but from the moment I pulled up to the Hotel I was in awe.
The Hotel was beautiful and so was the room we stayed in.
The two women at the Concierge desk went above and beyond for us to make sure that our days and nights were planning well.
I must say that my wife loved the spa and the service she got there too.
They only few things that I would like to see improved and they are the restaurant food for dinner and the coffee shop in the morning had a very limited selection of pastries and closed before Noon.
Overall it was excellent and I would definitely recommend this Hotel to everyone planning a vacation with or without kids.

Room Tip: You want to be on the main floor which is the 5th facing the mountains and close to the lobby for easy access to everything.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marc R
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The overall experience of this hotel was one of the best. The staff was remarkable in their efforts to make sure we all had a fantastic time. We especially enjoyed the location, which allowed us to explore the area and gave us access to the mountain.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family