Had a great stay with my husband and 3 kids. We had a 1 bedroom suite which was huge, very clean, well appointed, and very comfortable. Plenty of room for the rollaway bed. Kitchen was beautiful but not much in the way of cooking utensils, pots/pans, etc. Agree completely with other reviewers about requesting a poolside room lobby level or above. We had requested that but they were not able to accommodate. While we weren't awakened by construction noise, there was one morning when it was annoying to listen to while trying to relax in bed.
Christie, the chief concierge, was fabulous. Always very pleasant and tolerated our many questions and changes in plans. Helped us make the most of our time. Other staff was very helpful, professional, and pleasant as well.
Location is great. They will shuttle you back and forth to the Canyon base area. You just go outside and they drive you up. Call from the base and they come to get you. The drivers were all nice and we felt very comfortable. There is a lift to the base area that operates on Sat/Sun/Wed during the summer. The lift is about a 5 min walk from the hotel with a dawdling 6 y/o. You can walk between the base and the hotel, probably about a 15 min walk. There is about a 10 min drive to the Olympic Village.
While there is a resort fee, there is no extra charge for the rollaway bed or valet parking.
We did get the rate that included breakfast. Won't do that again. Restaurant was horribly slow - we spent over 2 hours getting breakfast our first day there, an hour the second. After that we ordered room service which was not included but was faster and allowed us to get our day going sooner. See separate review for Powder. They say they have "Crave" as well but it wasn't open when we were there, so Powder or room service were the only options. A Starbucks or similar in the lobby would be a welcome addition. Maybe that is what Crave is supposed to be?
Pool was nice - heated, clean. Smores at night were, of course, a big hit with the kids.
Would stay here again but plan on not eating at the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Astoria Park City welcomes guests to the largest ski and golf resort in the United States, Park City Resort. Nestled among the pristine Wasatch Mountains, Park City, Utah, is a mere 35 minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport. The hotel's guest rooms are appointed with custom furnishings, suites with top-of-the-line kitchens and spectacular views of the ski slopes and picturesque Wasatch Mountains. Integral to the guest experience at Waldorf Astoria Park City is its 16,000-square-foot spa and on-property restaurant, Powder. The property was recognized in 2015 by Travel & Leisure for “The World’s Best Hotels”, 2014 as the top hotel in Utah on Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List also by Condé Nast Traveler “#7 Resort in the West-2013”, and Readers' Choice Awards, “Top 40 Resorts in the West.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Hotel Park City
- Waldorf Astoria Park City Utah